Dante

For the past week and a half Dante and I have been playing a game, it was called who could make the other person blush more, so far it was ten to nine, with Dante in the lead.

"Hello handsome." I said as I plopped down beside Dante and Vergil.

"Why Thank yo-"

"Talking to Vergil." I said with a smirk.

"You love teasing me don't you?" He asked with a frown.

"My favorite thing to do, and to dream about." I said with a wink.

I saw a blush appear on Dante's face and he cleared his throat.

"I'll be taking my leave, I'm not in the mood to listen to this today." Vergil said as he stood up and left the room.

"You know I dream about you too." Dante said calmly.

"You dream about everyone." I said with a laugh.

"Want to hear it?"

"I'd love to." I said with a laugh.

"We were married.... had a kid and a dog.... and I stopped hunting." He said with a smile.

I felt my breath catch in my throat and I looked at him shocked. I saw a smirk appear on his face and I quickly stood up and walked away. I made it to the door and was grabbed. Dante quickly turned me to look at him and I went to say something, but he grabbed my face and kissed me. My eyes went wide and after a second he pulled away.

"Eleven to ten." He whispered before he pulled away and walked out of the shop.

"What just happen?" I asked as I looked around the empty room.

"That bastard!" I snapped as I shook my head.

I smiled as an idea hit me. I waited for Dante to take a shower and I snuck in and stole his jacket. I smiled as I put on a tank top and shorts and then slipped his jacket on and set in his chair.

"Hey! Have you seen my jacke-"

Dante's eyes went wide when he saw me at his desk with my legs propped up and a book in my hand.

"Oh looking for this? Sorry I got cold." I said as I slowly slipped it off and held it out to him.

I watched as he looked at the jacket and I smiled sweetly.

"Do you want it or no-"

He cut me off by smashed his lips against mine. I let out a gasp and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. I smiled against his lips and then pulled away.

"I'm done with this game." Dante whispered as he leaned his forehead against mine.

"Can we agree on a tie and you take me to your room?" I asked softly.

Instead of giving me an answer he picked me up and started to walk towards his room.

Bonus

"Use protection! You don't want to have a kid like me!" Vergil yelled from outside.

"Thanks dad!" Nero yelled angrily.