Dante

It had been weeks now since I had left Devil May Cry and started a business of my own. Dante didn't take it well and severed all ties to me. Though after three weeks I returned to give him news.

When I made it to his shop, I learned he wasn't there and was on a hunt, so naturally I went looking for his dumb ass. And after thirty minutes I saw a huge explosion and at the center was my dumb ass ex.

"How did you find me?" Dante asked with a frown.

"I saw a huge explanation and though 'Now who could that be?' and it led me to you. " I said as I walked up to him.

"This is my job, so leave."

"Not here for the job." I said calmly.

"Here to say sorry?"

"I don't have anything to be sorry for."

"You left me! You stole some of my best customers!"

"I never left you and I told you I was going to share the money I earned with you!"

"Doesn't change that you left me."

"Dante you asshole if you listened to me for once then you would understand I wasn't leaving!"

"Why are you here (L/n)?" He asked angrily.

"Because I need to talk to you."

"Well I'm to busy, call and I'll get back to you." He said as he turned and walked away.

"I'm pregnant!" I yelled.

He stopped walking and I let out a sigh.

"That's why I left... I wasn't actually hunting... I asked Lady to hunt in my name so I could figure things out." I said softly.

"Figure what out?"

"If I was going to tell you... I know you don't want kids, but... I'm keeping the baby... and nothing you say will-"

"Go home, and we will talk about our kid when I'm done. I don't need you putting yourself in danger." He said softly.

I nodded my head and he let out a sigh.

"You should of fucking told me and I'm pissed you waited a month to tell me. Demons could of attacked you and... just go to the shop." He ordered.

I nodded my head and did what he said. Normally I would of fought him, but I had never seen him so mad in his life. He soon returned to the shop and threw his jacket off. He looked me over and rubbed his face.

"So what all do you know?"

"I'm two and a half months, one baby." I said calmly.

"Good means I only have to get one crib." He said as he let out a sigh.

"I know I should of told you and I know how dangerous it was, but I-"

"Don't be sorry, you told me and I understand.... hell I'm scared too, but I promise... everything will be okay." He said as he sent me a gentle smile.

I nodded my head and he walked towards me. He looked at my stomach and put his hand on it. He smiled softly and I let out a light laugh.

"You can't feel anything yet idiot." I said playfully.

"Oh but I can." He said as he leaned forward and captured my lips with his.

"And what do you feel?" I asked against his lips.

"My whole world." He said before kissing me again.