Gunslinger of Remnant - Chapter VIII - Initiation

Chapter 8 - Initiation

October 24th, Beacon Academy, Remnant, 2287 - Day 7

Yukon POV:

After Ozpin had shown me the classrooms and dorms, along with the locker rooms and all the other rooms, he introduced me to the forge. The room itself wasn't anything special, but everything in it was. There were blueprints of things I had never even heard of, materials never seen before and weapons that could decimate towns. I took a look at my guns, then at the blueprints, then had an idea.

A day later and my brand new weapons, along with ammunition, are complete.

The first thing I remade was my revolver, Last Word. The revolver should now have the ability to wipe out a pack of beowolves, maybe even two ursa. It also has gold lining, making it very nice to look at.

My second revolver goes by the name Ace of Spades

My second revolver goes by the name Ace of Spades. It's a twelve shot magnum revolver guaranteed to put a hole through just about anything. With white stripes on the barrel, accompanied by a spade next to the cylinder and grip, it's sure to bring a smile to someone's face, most likely mine.

I replaced my old hunting rifle with what's called an M1 Garand. I saw a blueprint for it and it looked nice on paper, and it looks even better in my hands. Her name's Cherry. I interchanged the bolt mechanism and widened the barrel, so the rifle is more universal for caliber types. I already checked with the Kingload, and I didn't black out after I fired it this time. However, I did leave a big hole in the side of the school. I've made the ammunition for it as well, so it's ready to go.