Unexpected ° SpinnerDeku

Ship : SpinnerDeku

Scenario :

Dang it.

A lizard-looking man clicked his tongue in irritation as he looked away from the unpleasent sight of a male ravenette flirting with a certain adorable green-haired girl. His heart clenched tightly in sadness upon witnessing this.

The man carrying the name Shuichi Iguchi, also known as Spinner in the world of darkness, averted his gaze quietly. Dabi - one of his comrades in League of Villains - was talking to the ringleader's daughter named Izuku Midoriya.

God, how he despised this irksome view. The stitched man was shamelessly flirting with the only daughter of the most wanted villain in Japan. Poor girl. She was too soft-hearted and humble that she felt guilty to stop him. Although she showed some noticeable signs of discomfort, Dabi didn't pay attention to it and proceeded to worthlessly try to win her heart.

This scene really hit his nerve, yet the Hero Killer admirer kept his mouth shut about it. He wasn't the type to noisily complain to others when something bothered him. And honestly, he tended to keep his feelings to himself only, which was very tormenting.

Why did this unwanted sight disturbed him that much?

Shuichi, truthfully and unexpectedly, had a big crush on the mistress. He himself was shocked when he discovered a truth about himself that he never knew.

He disagreed with this feeling and tried very hard to erase it. It was wrong. It wasn't right to feel this way toward the daughter of the boss. He knew. He acknowledged the fact that he was out of league to be with her. Who in the world was himself, compared to this flawless girl?

He was nothing. He was only an underling to the most powerful villain in the world. His existence, in simpler term, was too small compared to hers.

He wanted to forget how he felt toward her.

But no. This troublesome, beautiful feeling had to grow stronger as moments passed, until the point he couldn't keep it hidden any longer.

Lately, he had shown the signs. All of his friends in the league noticed the sudden change in him, but they didn't pay that much attention. It was worrisome to them though.

"Hey, did you know the differences between you and the sun?" Dabi started, cocking his head to his left side a little bit. Izuku internally heaved a sigh of defeat, before replying to him politely,