First Meeting ° R.Harem/TomuDeku

Ship : R.Harem/TomuDeku

Scenario : Izuku was surprised with the new members of League of Villains. Their first meeting didn't end
good...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"I wonder what Kuro-san cooked for breakfast~"

Izuku murmured to herself eagerly, skipping her way downstairs to meet with the said Warp Gate user; Kurogiri, who was also her bodyguard. She descended the stairs in happy-go-lucky-lucky manner.

Chattering noises from the bar downstairs halted her track. Izuku took a few seconds to listen to the noises just to make sure. She stayed silent and as expected, there were many voices the female greenette didn't recognize.

"It is sure lively down there... I wonder what happen?"

Tilting her head in perplexity, the noises truly piqued Izuku's interest. She continued to climb down the stairs until the bar surrounding was revealed.

"Kuro-san—"

Silence fell upon Izuku when she spotted many unknown faces. A man with purple scars, an entertainer, a middle high-schooler, a high-schooler with twisted smile, a giant muscular man, a guy wearing tight suit resembling Deadpool, a woman wearing sunglasses, a scary guy in all black and a lizard-looking man...

"....huh? Who are these guys?"

Izuku asked herself, anxiety sparked through her body. All of these new members were doing crazy stuffs. They were totally out of control! The teenage girl was getting a little scared.

Izuku looked around the bar. The familiar faces -- Tomura and Kurogiri -- were nowhere to be seen. Where were they when she needed them the most?!

Thankfully, the criminals still didn't notice her presence there. Izuku started to climb up the stairs backward, since she wanted to keep an eye on the evildoers as precaution measure.

Much to the girl's dismay, she tripped on her own foot. Izuku fell down the stairs, now landing in the middle of the villains crowds. Her face fell face-planted on the floor.

Izuku slowly got up, clutching her aching head. "Ouch..." She whimpered, feeling the throbbing pain in her head. She shook her head to regain her sense. As soon as realization hit her mind like truck, she looked around again.

Her presence had caught the villains' eyes. The ashen blonde-hairer high schooler smiled excitedly at Izuku. "Look at this cutie! Where did she come from?" He bent over to the said girl, his face leaning closer to hers. There was only an inch of gap left between them.

"U-Um, I..."

"...who are you, girl? We have never seen you before..." The patched-man wearing dark cloak also spoke up, eyeing Izuku's figure. Ah, she had such a beautiful body...thought him.

"T-that is my line here! Who are you guys? What are you all doing in my ho—"

All of a sudden, the giant villain with white mask threw a punch right beside Izuku's head. "You sure talk a lot for a stranger... Say, kid. Why don't exchange punches and show me your blood?!" He let out a battle cry and aimed to punch Izuku again.