Cooking Time! ° KuroDeku

Ship : KuroDeku

Scenario :

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Izuku scratched her cheek uncertainly, her fingers kept flipping some pages of the cooking recipe book. Sighing in complete defeat, she laid her head on the dining table, totally at loss.
What is happening to our female protagonist in this current situation?

Truthfully, her parents anniversary was around the corner. Izuku was planning to surprise them with appetizing, luxurious homemade cooking. She was okay at cooking. Only could make simple dishes... But she couldn't cook complicated dishes. Well, probably could work that out. Perhaps she could just follow the instructions in the recipe book if she decided to make complicated meals.

No, that wasn't the thing she worried about.

The main problem right now was Izuku had no idea what kind of meal to serve to her parents!

Her parents weren't picky when it came to food. They ate nutritional, balance meals everyday. Rarely consumed unhealthy food such as sweets or stuffs like that. This made it easier for Izuku to cook.

However, the teenage girl wanted to make something... That was special for them. Something that would remain in their hearts forever. A meal that would touch their feelings, or reminded them of the old memories from their adolescences.

Maybe cook something that remind them of their first meeting?

But Izuku didn't know what they ate when they first met. She never asked- and Hisashi and Inko never told her.

If she asks them now, her surprise plan will be ruined.

Gosh, what should she do now? At this rate, if she couldn't cook the special, complicated dishes, she needed to hire someone else to cook.

No, no. She didn't want that!

.... But what choices were left for her...?

...unless...

"Kuro-saaaaan!!!"

Izuku stormed her way to down stairs where all villains were hanging out; the bar area. Some of the evildoers choked on their drinks, surprised by her sudden visit. They started coughing violently.

Kurogiri was making some drinks for his other comrades. Hearing his name intrigued him. The floating mist lifted his head up, staring at his boss' daughter questionably.