Chapter 2

My parents are divorced which makes my life a mini adventure of its own.So that means I have two different homes.Two different lives.My parents got divorced when I was around the age of 10.When I was younger, during my child hood I had no one that was there for me.I grew up learning that I couldn't be loved.To hide it in at the deepest core of my heart.

Every time my parents would fight I would go hide in the closet and cry until I fell asleep and would wake up in the morning to be still in the closet because no one bothered to look for me. Neither of my parents are rich nor famous or make a lot of money and sometimes we just are able to put enough food on the table that was left behind in the home that was awarded to us from my unknown grandfather.

I use the same ugly dark faded converse,my only two pair of jeans and shirts. I use the same torn backpack from fifth grade.This year my mom didn't have enough money to buy me school supplies,so I used anything that I can scrummage for.

Everyday kids at my high school make fun of me,tease me,and bully me about how I dress and that I'm poor and don't deserve anyone's love.They tell me that behind those rags that I wear that maybe there is or was once a pretty face.Well I think maybe behind my shattered heart there was once a beautiful and happy girl that didn't care what people thought of her.