Chapter 6

When I got home I went straight to my room so I could cry and be alone in peace.My mother called me down to eat dinner, but I just wasn't in the mood to eat.She said that she had some news to tell me but I had no idea what it was about.

Later I found out that my mother had a boyfriend and is pregnant. I was so raged with anger I wanted to just explode. "How could you ever think of having another child when you can't even afford to take care of me.Watch the father of that child is going to leave you just like they did me." I screamed to my mother and with that I walked out the door.

At that point I didn't know what to do.I wanted to run but couldn't go any where. I wanted to scream until I couldn't anymore.I just didn't know what else could possibly do to make it this situation worse.Even though it was raining up a storm I needed to get out of the house.

There was this old wooden bench at the side of my house.So I decided to go sit outside and listen to depressing music as I tried to cry away my pain as if that would work.I tucked my knees under me and cried away.Then all of a sudden I felt warm arms and a blanket embrace me.

I looked up to see who it was and once I laid eyes on him I just wanted to cry even more was which I did. I guess Cameron could see outside his window and that's how he had seen me. I cried and I cried into his arms like there was no tomorrow.

When I finally seemed to catch my breathe he asked, "Are you okay?What happened?" " Please leave me alone.I appreciate everything you done for me ,but I don't want you to see me like this. Like it matters you wouldn't want to see me anyways.You are probably going to tell the whole school tomorrow." I managed to say between breathes.

He looked me and said, "Please.I promise that I won't tell anybody at school.I hate to see you cry like this." I took a deep breathe and I managed to find the strength in me to repeat what happened that day.I told him what happened with Cynthia and how she told me those horrible things and how my mother had a boyfriend and is having a child even though she can't afford it. I even told him that I have been bullied continuously. Confessing out loud seemed like nonsense.

"Anybody that tells someone that they are unworthy and don't deserve anyone are idiots.If they can't see your beauty for what's in the inside they are blind." "It's easy for you to say that, I mean just look at you and then look at me.There is a difference.I will never be good enough for anybody,especially you." I said with anger in my voice. "You will always be more than good enough for me." He said as he grabbed my hands from my face and wiped the tears away.

After I calmed down and got ahold of my breathe he invited me to his house.I was very hesitant ,but I couldn't answer before he half dragged me next door to his house.