Vampire!Levi x Reader

You walk aimlessly towards the end of the forest. At the end of the forest, a waterfall lies there. You intend to just end your miserabable life.

"Fuck my parents! Fuck my plastic friends! And Super fuck my goddamn life!!!"

You shouted like an idiot in the midst (A/N: Is that the right word? I mean, is that even a word?!) of the night. When you reached the end of the forest, you broke down into tears, gripping the cold hard ground as your never ending tears wet them.

"Why..."

You stared up ahead and was amazed by the view. The small water mist that the waterfall was making made a divine sparkle at the starry night background. You chuckled bitterly to yourself as you wiped your tears and stood up and walked towards the edge.

"At least, before my death, God showed me something valuable and pretty" You were about to jump when you suddenly felt someone tug you quickly from behind and pulled you into their broad chest.

"Dumbass! What're you doing?!"

Your eyes widened, that voice sounded super familiar. You looked up and saw

"Levi?! What're you doing here?!"

"Same for you!"

You noticed that his eyes weren't the usual black ones (A/N: Is it black or blue, cause I'm confused as hell right now) it was instead, red. And that his skin was pale.

"Why are you pale? And why are your eyes red?!"

Levi sighed and let go of you

"I'm a Vampire (Y/N)"

He said to you as if it was nothing like a normal thing. Your eyes widened. You and levi had been friends for so long now. He wasn't plastic and mean like the others, well he is mean but in a different kind of mean...

"A-are you gonna K-kill me?" You asked, shaking slightly

"Oh now your scared?! Like what the fuck? You weren't scared when you were about to commit and fucking suicide! And your scared of a fucking vampire... And me to be exactly?!" Levi ranted and you just stared at him...

Before you finally bursted out laughing

"Ahahahahahahah!"

Levi 'tch'ed and glared at you

"What's so goddamn funny?"

"It's just that *giggle* your still the Levi I know! *giggle*... A rantful, responsible shorty brat"

"Hey, I'm taller than you" He pointed out and you pouted

"You mood killer"

"By the way, tommorow make sure to study cause we're gonna have exams"

You rolled your eyes

"Yeah? Wait a minute... don't vampires burn when out in the day? So how are you not..?" You asked, slightyl trailing off

"It's because I can change into human form ,stupid"

There was a small silence between you two before you finally stood up and dusted yourself of the ground

"Well, It seems my planned just got ruined by you, as always... Well gotta go now, see ya tommorow"

"Make sure to speak of this to no one, Ok brat?"

You walked off while waving your hand slightly in the air

"Yeah yeah, whateve you say shorty"

After that, you and levi hung out more than you usually do. You were even with him even at night, but the difference is that he was in his vampire form.

All of a sudden, Levi didn't attend school for a week or two and you were getting worried. He wasn't also around at night as well. This was really starnge for yiu snce he would usually tell you if he was absent o not.

~Time Skip , Many Days After~

You started to walk aimlessly again to the end of the dreadful forest and this time, you were sure that you NEEDED to die! You didn't have time to hesitate as you ran and jumped at the edge of the waterfal, this time you didn't felt a tug stopping you. You smiled sadly as your death was near and your all-time friend and crush levi wasn't there to even save you again from this.

"I'm sorry"

"I will not let you die"

You then felt someone hugging you from behind before you felt 2 small sharp object dug into your skin on the crook of your neck. You suddenly felt very weak for a second before you felt the coldness of water embrace you.

~Time Skip~

You opened your eyes and saw levi fixing his hair with his clothes wet and so are yours

"Le..vi?"

He looked at you and smirked

"Hey, you finally awake now?"

"Where were you?"

"I had to get you this"

He handed you a red velvet box and you opened it revealing a 6 carat ruby crystal ring. You smiled

"You love me shorty?"  you asked teasingly

"Don't ruin the moment brat, but yeah I love you"

"Aww! Love you too!" You said as you hugged him. You felt him smirk

"Great, Cause I just made you a vampire, so you'll be mine for all eternity"

You quickly looked the reflection of yourself on the unclear water and saw that you had 2 dots on the crook of your neck, your skin was pale and your eyes were red.

"You what?!" You screeched

"Aaand your gonna be living with me from now on"

You sighed, but with relief and content

"Great! But you better teach me on how to do this vampire.. thingy thing"

"Oh? That won't be a problem"

*******
Hey my bestie babes! I made this sunday night! So yeah, sorry for not updating that much! Please leave me some request because even though I'm busy I'm always open for them! Give me some ideas on what I should do next! Hope you enjoyed! Ja~ne!