Niall's over

Thanks to @Infinity5sos1d she's amazing and if you haven't followed her, you should, she's one of my favorite people on Wattpad. :) I'm not kidding. :P

I'm about three months along, Josh is completely moved in, and I'm starting to look pregnant.

I know three months you usually can't tell someone is pregnant, but I think carrying four, I will get bigger quicker, great, hint the sarcasm.

"Hey Zayn?" Josh asked, "Yes?" I question, "Is it okay if I had the members of the band over?" He asked, "Who's in the band, the singers, or you guys that play the instruments?" I ask, "The singers." Josh said, "I'm fine with it." I told him, "Okay, good because they're going to be here in 'bout an hour." Josh said, "Seriously, what if I said 'no'" I asked, "Well then, that's simple, I would say I pay half the rent, therefore I should have half the place." Josh said with a smile.

"Okay, I don't have to be seen right?" I ask, not wanting to explain why I have a pudge, "Nope, I'll make sure we don't get to loud." Josh told me, "Okay." I said.

Just then the doorbell rang, "Is that them?" I ask, Josh shrugs, "I'll see." Josh said, I walk into the kitchen, getting a glass of water.

"Hey guys, my flat mate is in the kitchen." I hear Josh say, "Zee, come 'ere." Josh said, "Coming." I said, spinning on my heel, "Hey Zayn, these are the guys, Louis, Harry, Liam and Niall." Josh said, as soon as 'Niall' is said my head shoots up.

"Zayn?" Niall questions, "Hey Niall." I said, feeling tears come, dang hormones, "What are you doing here?" Niall asks kind of yelling, "I live here, I told you I was moving to London." I said, "No, you said you could move to London." He said to me, "Exactly, I could move to London, and I did." I told Niall, "Why'd you do that? I told you that we're over." Niall said to me, "Oh yes while I was packing up, moving away from my dad, we both knew I was going to that, I was thinking 'Oh, I'm going to move to London, become flat mate with Niall's band-" I was cut off, "We aren't Niall's band, we're a group." one of the other guys said, "Okay, I was going to become flat mates with the drummer to whatever Niall may end up doing, except two problems, one, I don't know if Niall is even going to become famous. Two I don't even have any idea who the drummer is, how about I just become flat mates with the entire population of London." I said.

"First off Zayn, don't do the two things, we aren't together any more-" I cut Niall off "Oh really Niall, I thought we were still dating, guess I was wrong." I say sarcastically, "Fine, but why'd you move to London, we had the chance to run into each other?" Niall yelled at me, "Niall, by that logic, I should fall off the face of the earth, what about when you'd go back to Bradford for holiday, and I'm there? Hmm what would you do then?" I asked, "Don't yell at me." Niall yelled, "Niall I'm not yelling. This is yelling!" I say, yelling the last part, "Wow, you can finally speak loud, you finally learned how to stand up for yourself, like you could've been doing to your dad." Niall said.

"Niall you and I both my dad is a lot stronger than me, and is also has a lot of friends that like to help, so no, I didn't even want to try to go up against my dad, he beat me enough as it was with me behaving." I yell, "Well you are horrible at behaving, you smoked sense you were fifteen." Niall yells, "That's not fair Niall, I smoke to let go. And I haven't smoked for nearly three months." I yell, "I saw you smoking when we broke up, just over a month ago, so what was that about you not smoking for three months." Niall yelled.

"You and I both know that I've been trying to quit." I yell, "Well have you, if you haven't then you are still that dirty smoker I dated." Niall yelled, "I started smoking when I was fifteen, we started dating when we were fourteen, so maybe you were the cause for me smoking." I yell, "How can you say that Zayn, we both know you smoked to deal with your dad, and also I tried to help you quit, remember, or is your tiny brain to small to remember memories, only names and places. Or that much, your grades were horrible." Niall commented.