Nightmares

Zayn's POV
"Okay your having a boy, boy, b- girl- boy, and a girl." Dr. Green said, "Whats a b- girl- boy?" Niall asked, "That means that I cannot see what gender he- she- it is at this point." He said, "Okay." Niall said.

Once we get home I get a call from Josh, "Well hello Joshie." I said to annoy him, "Can it. What are the genders?" he asks quickly, "Eh, I'm telling you." I said, "Aw." he whined, "I got to go." I said then he hung up.

"Are you excited?" Niall asked when I entered the kitchen, "Yep." I said, popping the 'p', "Who was on the phone?" he asked me, "Josh." I said, "Cool." he said looking up from a pile of papers on the table.

"I gotta go work." I said, walking to the living room, where I just was, for someone pregnant I'm sure moving way too much.

"Okay, so they had 1237 quid, they gained 1342 quid, for something, add that together, okay now they're at 2579 quid, taxes, wait, don't have to work in taxes. Done." I say, after about an hour's work.

"Working hard or hardly working?" Niall asks, coming into the room, "Working hard, for a band that hasn't been together for too long, you guys are surly popular." I told Niall, he laughed, "Hey, the lads are coming over." Niall told me, "Okey Dokey." I said.

"I'm going to go finish this in the bedroom." I say, pointing to the computer, "No, you staying out here." Niall said, "Why?" I ask, no pout, just asking, "Because, ever sense we told them you pregnant, you've been acting like they've said something to piss you off." Niall said, "No worries, nothing's wrong, 'm just tired." I said, pulling the tired excuse, knowing Niall usually fell for it and let me go to the back room

"I know your not really tired, your just wanting to go work." Niall said, "Well, this is my job, so I need to work." I said, "Fine, go work where ever, but when the boy get here your coming out." Niall said, "Fine." I said walking to the back bedroom.

About an hour of numbers I hear the boys knock, I take the laptop off of the desk, plugging it in so it will be charged for later, then walking out to the living room, "Hello." Harry said, "Hi." I said in reply, "So, what genders are you having?" Louis asked, "Two boys, one girl, then there's a baby the doctors can't decide if its a boy or girl." Niall said, "Coo'." Liam said.

After a few hours of talking the boys dispersed to go do their own thing, by then it was after dinner, we had take out.

"Ni?" I ask, hoping to convince him to go make me something, "Yes Zayn?" He asks, nope never mind, "Uh, do you know if we have any pickles?" I ask, "Zayn do you want pickles?" he asked, "Kinda." I said, "I'll go get you some pickles, anything else?" he asked, "Do you know if we have any peanut butter?" I asked, he laughed slightly, "Pickles and peanut butter, we sure are going to have weird kids." Niall said under his breath.

Instantly I felt bad for some reason, "I'm sorry." I said quietly, tears nearly coming, I don't know why, "Oh Zayn, I'm not mad, or upset, or anything like that, I'm sorry for making you think like that." Niall said, walking up veside where I was sitting on the couch, then wrapping his arms around my side, giving me a hug.

I'm silently crying, my shoulders move up like up hiccuping, "Zayn, I'm sorry for making you cry." Niall said, me not being able to hug him, sense he was to my side I did the next best thing, I hugged his arm, "I love you Niall." I said, "I love you too. You still want pickles and peanut butter?" he asked me, "Yes please, you don't have to if you don't want to." I said the last part quickly, "I'd love to go get you pickles and peanut butter, I was the one to get to pregnant." Niall said, "Niall don't say it like that." I lightly scolded, "I'm going to get you the food." Niall said, leaving the room.

"Here ya go." Niall said, handing me the pickles and peanut butter, and of course a butter knife to get the peanut butter, I ate it like it was totally normal, even though I know that's its probably the weirdest snack ever.

Niall and I both went to the bedroom soon we both were asleep.

I wake up, I look around, Niall isn't here, did he leave early for work.

I look around again, this isn't Niall and I's room, this is my old room at my dad's house, I look down.

'M not pregnant anymore, was everything that happened a dream, a figment of my imagination, huh, this is stumping me.

"Zayn Malik, you son of a bitch get down here now, god, I should've told you mother to have an abortion, your useless, hear me, useless." I hear my dad yell.

I may have been gone for over four months, but I still remember to start running to what he wants me to do.

I run down the stairs, as I get near a mirror, I see myself, I'm thirteen, oh no, this isn't going to end well.

"Hello Zayn." my dad said, right next to my ear, I felt his warm breath on my neck, and smelled the alcohol, the smell made me want to gag, I knew I was dreaming, I just couldn't get myself to wake up.

I know Niall is right beside me, come in Niall wake me up, I don't need to relive this.

"You know, your my favorite son." my dad purred, "Your better than Javvad." I bite back a chuckle, Javvad being my middle name, "Mmm." he said.

Next thing I know, I'm laying face down on the couch, crying at the stinging pain happening, silently begging for him to stop, knowing if I say anything that he would just go harder.

He just finished, "Go upstairs, I have some... friends, yeah, friends, that want to meet you." my dad told me.

I went up the stairs.

"Zayn get down here." my dad yells, I get down there, three guys about my dad's age are here.

I relive those moments, to the point of screaming "I think he likes it." one if my dad's friends yell, "Go harder then." my dad said.

"Zayn wake up, its just a dream." I hear Niall's voice, after another few times hearing Niall's voice, I wake up.

Niall opens his arms for a hug, I go into them and cry, "Shh, I got you, you'll be fine, no one can hurt you with me around."

"It was scary, all of a sudden." I cried, looking down, "I would've guessed, you were kicking and screaming 'please stop.' over and over again, I decided waking you up would be the best idea." Niall said.

Soon I look at the clock, 6:00 am, "Wow. Its already six?" I question, "Yeah." Niall said, "Okay." I said, "I wanted you to get a lot of sleep sense you've been having problems sleeping with all the kicking." Niall said.

About a minute later I was rushing to the bathroom to- you guessed it- get sick.
---------
1218 words
December 3

Published December 20