➢ Your Best Friend

♈︎ ARIES ♈︎

Nico Hulkenburg

the two of you get on like a house on fire. sure, your friendship is mostly just teasing each other, but it's all in good nature. no matter what, you stick by each other's sides and have one another's backs through thick and thin. even when he lost his seat, you vowed to keep him company on his travels.

~☆*☆~

♉︎ TAURUS ♉︎

Lando Norris

lando trusts you enough to be serious around you. you're the person he goes to to vent and you're more than happy to be a shoulder to cry on because you know you can go to him for anything. there is no friendship tighter than the one you share and nothing can come between you.

~☆*☆~

♊︎ GEMINI ♊︎

Max Verstappen

when people see you two together, they always assume that you're more than friends - that's how close you are. your relationship is nothing more than platonic but your love for each other is unparalleled. 

~☆*☆~

♋︎ CANCER ♋︎

Lewis Hamilton

you and lewis clicked from the moment you met. he often received a lot of bad press but you knew better to ignore it. lewis was grateful that you never brought up any drama so your friendship could focus on the good stuff. after all, lewis would be incomplete without his travelling parter.

~☆*☆~

♌︎ LEO♌︎

George Russell

it was an unlikely friendship that blossomed unexpectedly. fate seemed to have brought you together. everyone was surprised you brought george out of his shell so quickly, but what they didn't know was he brought you out of yours, too. you felt like you could be your true self around him, rather than the front you usually put on. 

~☆*☆~

♍︎ VIRGO ♍︎

Daniel Ricciardo

at first, the two of you didn't really get along. your personalities clashed and neither of you ever believed that you could have anything in common. it took everyone by surprise when you started to hang out after finding a common interest, and the jokes you dismissed as childish were now some of your favourite things. he valued your kindness and ability to pick him up after disappointment with your optimism. 

~☆*☆~

♎︎ LIBRA ♎︎

Alex Albon

you became friends the moment you were introduced. wherever the two of you went afterwards, trouble followed. this was because you were the ones causing it. you were known as the troublemakers of the paddock and everyone's nerves always peaked when they saw you together with grins on your faces.

~☆*☆~

♏︎ SCORPIO ♏︎

Daniil Kvyat

your friendship was very intense. you were both passionate people and never let anyone badmouth the other without some repercussions. you would do anything for Daniil, and vice versa, because you cherished your friendship more than anything.

~☆*☆~

♐︎ SAGITTARIUS ♐︎

Romain Grosjean

romain took a liking to you when he realised you both liked to cook. he also found it incredibly humorous that you were one of the worst cooks ever. over the course of some cooking lessons, you two grew inseparable and you were accepted as part of the grosjean family. no friendship came close to the competitive nature of yours and you were both always trying to find ways to better the other (in good nature, of course).

~☆*☆~

♑︎ CAPRICORN ♑︎

Sebastian Vettel

best friends wish they could be you two. you were always there at every race you could possibly attend, ready to react no matter what the outcome. he encouraged you to pursue the career you loved with his full support and considered you as close as a sister (including the teasing).

~☆*☆~

♒︎ AQUARIUS ♒︎

Antonio Giovinnazi

despite usually preferring to do things on your own, you would always drop everything to spend time with your best friend. even when you were apart, antonio would make time in his schedule to talk to you on the phone for as long as you needed. you trusted him with everything, and he trusted you, too.

~☆*☆~

♓︎ PISCES ♓︎

Carlos Sainz Jr

you were the most consistent aspect in his crazy life and you would never be able to fully appreciate how much carlos loves you as his best friend. he always put your friendship first and would drop everything if you needed him. 

~☆*☆~