fourteen

"Faster!"

"Doll, I'm trying."

"Well, try harder."

Chanyeol smirked over his shoulder, sliding the keys into the lock. "Harder, hm?"

"Shut up." Chaeyoung sighed in want, grabbing at the collar of his hoodie and pulling his lips to hers, pushing them into the apartment. They were alone.

Finally.

The whole night had been torture, and it wasn't like her sitting on his lap during her karaoke turn helped any. It took literally all of her self control not to just drop the mic and kiss him in front of everyone, especially when his hands trailed to wherever the pleased in that moment. Chaeyoung didn't bother to look around at anyone's reactions, she only cared for Chanyeol's. How his eyes darkened with something only they knew, and how his lips twitched to grin as he wet and nibbled at them with his teeth, holding himself back.

When getting off his lap, he raised his glass to her performance, taking in the most of her gifted misbehavior. Chaeyoung loved that he let her, be her. In any type of situation.

No one said anything as they left the bar for the night, not even Sehun or Lisa who knew the truth. She hoped that the others just figured it was because she was 'Chae". Chae did these things, always having maybe a little too much fun. But that stunt wasn't Chae, that was Chaeyoung. That was genuinely her, wanting to want Chanyeol, ready to kill just to kiss his lips.

They both had a decent amount to drink, making their touches hasty and their kisses hot. But it had been the twisting tension that had steamed all day.

Chanyeol slammed the door shut, pinning Chaeyoung's back to it as fast as their bodies allowed. It hadn't even been 24 hours since their last roll around in the sheets and yet they acted as if it had been months, even years.  Every touch was electrifying, making her almost feel like a virgin again. He always managed to make it feel pure and sinful all at the same time, her senses losing their control and going mad.

He pulled at her white blouse, wanting it gone as he threw it off her body like it was the last thing he wanted to see. Those lips that her skin had been begging for all night attached to the base of her neck, causing her back to arch into the contact. She wanted more. Chanyeol's hands mapped down her back, over her the curve of her hips and gripped a handful of her ass. His fingers teasingly dipped closer to her ache, brushing against the edge of her underwear. Chaeyoung sucked in a small gasp of air, not expecting the rush of unbelievable sensation corse through her, all from the smallest of touch.

"You think you've got me wrapped around your finger?" Chanyeol whispered, low and harsh. He slipped beneath edge of fabric, instantly causing her to melt against him. Chaeyoung bit her lip and whined, moving against his touch.  "Look at you, you're a mess."

He lifted her into his gasp at her thighs, the edges of his fingernails digging into the exposed skin as the fabric of her miniskirt rode higher. She clutched her hands into his dark hair, desperately needing his lips back on hers. They usually shared the dominance roll in sex but tonight was different. Chaeyoung was willingly handing it all over to him, she didn't care if she was a begging mess. Her hand run and ruined her mind all day, it was only fair to be ruined in such a way that only her dirtiest dreams would adore.

Chanyeol took them into his bedroom, her in his arms. He threw he down to the bed, ripping the collar of his hoodie over his head and taking the white shirt underneath with it. Chaeyoung's chest tighten in anticipation. There was no one to stop them or interrupt, it was only them, exactly how they had wanted it all night.

Chaeyoung got to her knees on the bed, reaching to the hem of his jeans that sat low on his hips. Her lips fell to his exposed chest, only able to lay a couple bitting kisses before his overtaking hands halted the efforts of her own. Chanyeol's grip on her wrists pinched in the most pleasurable way, heating at his touch as he peered dauntingly down at her.