Chapter # 17

Author p.o.v

"Oh Good Morning Mr. Kim...", Jungkook chirped.

Taehyung eyes widened a little but he wasn't too surprised, he deserve this behavior. He sucked a deep breath and said, "You don't have to be so formal Jungkook. It's better if you call me by my name too".

"O c'mon Mr. Kim. I shouldn't be taking your name from my filthy mouth", Jungkook smiled.

Taehyung flinched when younger shoved his words on his face, "J-jungkook I didn't mean that. I-i am s-sorr...." Before Taehyung could apologize, Jungkook giggled, taking older off guard yet again. Taehyung looked more surprise because of the change in younger's behavior.

"It was a joke Mr. Kim but it's better this way. Maybe if you give me a go ahead of dropping formalities, I may run with your money you know", he winked.

Taehyung was  lost at words. He just didn't know what to say because one after another, younger was reminding him the shit he spat on him. It was like Taehyung lost his voice. After 5 minutes of solid silence, Taehyung talked again.

"Jungkook..."

"Hmm?", Jungkook just hummed.

"What I said that night. I didn't mean any of those. I wasn't on my right mind", older said timidly.

"Mr. Kim you shouldn't be worry about past. I know things happens and people do things, they didn't mean. I already forgive you, you don't have to feel guilty about anything. Move on. I moved on too", Jungkook replied calmly and turned toward his table. He was scanning few files when he noticed that older was still standing there.

"Oh is there's something more??", Jungkook questioned, confuse.

Taehyung wet his parched lips, fidgeting his fingers. "Umm well I may sound crazy but I think... actually I know that I like you", his cheeks were blazing red because of the confession he just made.

Jungkook was looking at him, shocked!? Then he laughed. He put his hand on his stomach and other on table and he laughed like a maniac, "OMG Mr. Kim! I never knew that you will get this scared or worried".

Taehyung looked at him confused, "What do you mean?"

"I mean you don't have to go this far. I told you that I forgive you plus I promised my Dad that I'll take this business to new heights with you. You don't have to do this. I'm not running away with your money", and he laughed again.

"I didn't said because of that. I do mean it", Taehyung pressed. Then Jungkook's smiled wiped off of his face and his features turn into serious one. Before Taehyung could say anything else, a glass shattering noise made him flinch. Jungkook swat the glass from his table. Which shattered on the floor.

Then Jungkook kneeled down in front of those broken shards and he said, "I'm sorry. It was accident. You know I didn't mean to swat you. I drink water from you. You ease my thirst. Please I'm sorry. I mean it"

Taehyung once again got speechless. His eyes were wide but he was frozen in his position. Then Jungkook continued, "Mr. Kim I'm saying sorry to this glass and I do mean it but it's not turning back like the way it was before. Just tell this glass to go back the way it was".

Taehyung just got his answer so is there any point of him standing there? And staring younger? Of course no. He hurt him to the core when he knew out of all the people he knows in the world, Jungkook would never use him. for money, for name, for fame or for anything. Even if he wasn't in love with him back then, but still the way he treated Jungkook, nobody treats like that to even their best friend.