Chapter # 1

Author p.o.v

"Hey Taetae morning. Are you ready for your presentation?", Jungkook asked.

"Ummm h-hey ahhm Koo.. Mmhh morning ahh .. Y-yeah ahh I-i am mmmhhh...", The older replied from the other side of the call.

"Don't you dare fucking tell me you're doing what I'm thinking you're doing?", Jungkook said sternly.

"Ahhh J-jihyo just came mmhhh h-here and aahhmm" fuck *don't use teeth* Taehyung said to the woman and continued "I-i couldn't stop".

"I'm so done.. I'm so fucking done with all your bullshits. You're the one whose presentation is today in half an hour and because of you I came all the way from my dorm to just pick you and you're fucking getting a blowjob??? I'm the one panicking over your presentation and you're fucking feeding your dick. You know Mr. Dohye won't waste a second to cancel your internship. Right?", Jungkook said a little grumpily.

"S-sorry mhhmmm Koo".

"I'm fucking coming in. Clean yourself now. I'm in your staircase".

Jihyo was still pleasuring the older when the younger ended the call. He came on her mouth and the girl suck her harder squeezing all his cum and gulping it. Taehyung sighed and the door of his room immediately got opened by the Sulking bunny.

"Hoe move your mouth from his dick", Jungkook said angrily.

"Shut up you dipshit. Just say you're jealous coz you can't have him", the girl retort.

Taehyung took a wipe and cleaned his dick, pulling his boxers up. He stood up and moved towards his wardrobe, telling Jihyo to leave but the girl was having an argument with Jungkook that she didn't budged.

"Don't you have any manners? That you should knock before coming in in someone's room", Jihyo huffed.

"Bitch don't act like that you have any self-respect. Spreading your legs for everyone, I can tell you can take 4 dicks at once and you will still be loose to take more dicks", Jungkook sassed.

Taehyung laughed at younger's sassy attitude coz nothing is more dangerous than the Savage Jungkook.

Jihyo felt embarrassed because of the insult but immediately responded with a smirk "Just say you are jealous because you can't have it".

Jungkook smirked and walked towards Taehyung grabbing his hair and immediately crashing his lips on older's. Taehyung immediately responded snaking his arms around younger to keep him in his place and their tongues started dancing in unison. The kiss was messy, with tongue and teeth and when he moved away panting heavily and replied

"Bitch what I can have, you will never have that". Jihyo gasped in shocked and immediately stood up, moving towards the door. Taehyung tried giving a peck on younger's lip again but he pushed him away and didn't let him kiss him.

"You're the biggest idiot in the whole world. Don't act cute now", Jungkook huffed as Taehyung was pouting.

"C'mon don't sulk now. She just came and I couldn't stop. I was horny and you wouldn't let me touch you", Taehyung said poutingly.

"Yeah because you have a freaking presentation. For fucks sake get serious now Tae", Jungkook whined this time knowing he can't sulk with him more than 5 minutes and the older knew really well how weak is younger for his cuteness.

"Alright alright but one last kiss pwweeeaaassseee", Taehyung said cutely and Jungkook sighed in defeat and kiss the older, this time they kiss sofly and Jungkook immediately moved away.

"Change your clothes fast" and Taehyung ran towards the bathroom. After 10 minutes he came fully dressed with a dark maroon high-neck, black ripped jeans, maroon and black bandana and a stripped jacket.