Chapter # 24

Jungkook left the very next day with Yugyeom to spend his time off since he doesn't know when he will be free again. They were staying in a resort in Paris, being really cautious not to get caught by media.

Although he was with Yugyeom but his heart and mind was somewhere else. He really knows that he was being treacherous but it wasn't his fault. Anything that touch Kim Taehyung get hypnotized and loose the right state of mind and Jungkook is going through that phase.

He tried moving on from him and so far he was really successful in that until that hotel night when he got branded with the forbidden lips of the ethereal being known as Kim Taehyung ... All his senses got numb and all he could think and care about is Kim Taehyung!

Soon he will be living under the same roof as older. To be honest, he didn't wanted to stay with Taehyung under one roof either because that will be like scratching the old wounds because he can't deny that every moment spend with him was heaven. Real heaven, His heaven. But seeing that reaction on older's face that night made him have thousands of thoughts. Is he got over him again? Did he really got bore of him or something?

Although he shouldn't be worried about all this because that's what he wanted. Move on from him and give time to his actual boyfriend aka Yugyeom but he also knows that really well that his heart and soul hasn't accepted Yugyeom as his boyfriend yet. He is still like a best friend to him, just like crossing a little boundary since he have kissed him many times now.

It's been almost 3 weeks in Paris with Yugyeom and they went out on numerous dates. There were times when Yugyeom left him because of his meetings and shoots and that time only made younger think about older. What would he doing right now? Would he even be thinking about him like he is thinking? Or would he enjoying his time doing clubbing? Thinking about older making out with other hoes, still boils his blood while seeing Yugyeom being close to so many people didn't affect him.

He contacted Jimin few times and found out that older was busy settling in his new house which was making younger curious what is he up to? Soon he will join older there. Just the mere thought give him butterflies. He knows he shouldn't feel like that but he can't help it. He was also looking forward to see older on his birthday since that will be a grand celebration this time.

He was happy for older because he could see that older has a good relationship with his parents. He will be leaving on 29th from here, although he still didn't talked about that with Yugyeom after that first time when they were leaving for Paris but he did mention that last night again.

On the other hand, Taehyung was shifting everything related to his work into his new apartment. He informed his and Jungkook's father about working from home from now on so he won't be going to the office. He will manage everything from his apartment and will only showed up if something really important required his presence.

It was his way of distancing himself from Jungkook. It was his way of setting him free. Although it was like a gamble but now he didn't want to take a step back. Moreover, soon Jungkook will join him here. That mere thought sparks a light of hope that maybe he could have him back.

Most funny part is, although he was saying that he is setting him free and distancing himself but while he has time off, instead of enjoying it, he was learning how to cook since Jungkook will be here soon and he wanted to impress him. Before when they used to spend time together, it was always younger who cook the tasty meals for both of them and now Taehyung wanted to show younger how much he has changed himself.

He was also looking forward for his birthday because Jungkook will be there too not like before but at least he would be present there and his presence is enough for him. Before older used to get excited not for his birthday but the love they make all night and the way younger did everything for him. They used to spend their time in hut near beach, or some small cabins near wood or like the romantic movie cliche watching the sunrise from the top of the mountains, from where they could enjoy the city view. In short, older had the best time of his life, like a fairytale but he ruined everything from his own hands and now he is desperately trying to get his everything, his world aka Jeon Jungkook.