𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

"Tony hello, " I said to Tony since he wasn't even trying to listen to what I'm saying

"Tony Stark is a complete selfish brick, " I said with a huff that immediately got his attention.

"Okay How dare you rodent." Tony said while looking up at me.

"So that got your attention but everything else I told you about didn't, " I said annoyed.

"I heard something about me being there for you, blah blah blah I need you to bring a date to my wedding and someone suitable. Mind you everyone I date is suitable." Tony said to me while looking back down at his phone.

"Tony I'm serious and the girls are only suitable for one thing sex, nothing more" I complained.

"Um some of them are models, " Tony argued.

"All of them are dear and when are you gonna settle down." I questioned Tony.

It's just always been a question in the back of my head. Since I'm engaged to Goh Wye Mun, who's been my boyfriend for five years. And I just don't want Tony to die alone and be an asshole old man.

"That's as interesting question how about when you and I get together, " Tony flirted which made look at him.

"Tony, Tony, Tony flirting will get you nowhere with me, " I said to him.

"It got me multiple places with others." Tony replied back.

"And that is what makes me different from those women you mess with." I said.

"Ah...yes your my number one gal Indigo, " Tony said as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Stop being a flirt we're almost at the ceremony and Goh won't be happy about this." I said to Tony as I put my glasses on to go over some paperwork before we got to the ceremony.

"May I ask a question Indigo, " Tony asked me as he took his sunglasses on.

"Your gonna ask it anyway, " I replied back still looking over my paperwork.

"Why are you marrying the Asian jerky, " Tony joked which caused me to look up at him and glare.

"You said you would be nice to Goh and he's sweet, kind, loving—, " I lectured Tony before he cut me off.

"You forgot to mention rich, but not richer than me of course, " Tony said to me.

"You know money is not important to me." I said to Tony while taking my glasses off.

"Oh I know it doesn't matter to you but it does to Mommy Dearest, " Tony joked making me angry.

All my life my parents have wanted me to continue our family legacy, which I am doing, but my mother's taken it to another level. She wants me to marry someone of status and wealth who comes from a family of respect and Asian. Since she wants everything to stay within the bloodline. And not date anyone of a different ethnicity than ours. She's really crazy.