𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"Indigo they're ready for you, " Pepper told me as looked away from the vanity at her nervously

I called an emergency conference meeting inviting all of the press and journalists along with the CIA, FBI, and Government officials.

"Okay let's get this show on the role." I said as I got up and walked out of the dressing room and out into the press conference room.

And as soon as I walked in cameras we're flashing and reporters were asking questions.

And I could feel a massive headache beginning to form.

"I will answer questions regarding the future of Stark Enterprise and only Tony Stark's abduction." I said seriously.

"Ms.Shin-Hye I'm Heather Wilson from the New York Times what is your agenda regarding Tony Stark's abduction." Heather asked.

"My agenda is to help in any way I can to bring Anthony Stark back onto American soil. As well as supplying my help and inventions too." I said.

Since I knew that bitch was gonna try to twist my words making it seem like I was glad Tony was abducted. But you got the right one, today bitch.

"Next, " I asked.

"Ms. Shin-Hye I'm Christine Everhart from Vanity Fair explain how your gonna manage Stark Enterprise while also Shin-Hye Enterprise." Christine asked.

"I'm not God so it's not like I can duplicate make my problems disappear but with the help of my lovely assistant and friend Mindy Carlson and my AI GERI, I will be multitasking in working at both companies. But there's nothing I can't do with the help of the technology I as well as Stark Enterprise continue to make, " I answered classy but sneaky.

"But I find it strange that your Mr. Stark's substitute and not Obadiah Stane," Christine said.

"Well Anthony decided to make me the second in command of Stark Enterprise, and I'm sorry if I don't fit your standards Ms.Everheart, but let's face it no-one cares about standards anymore the world is evolving and that's happening because of engineering, science, mathematics, and technology. So why stay behind with the old generation, times have changed women, homosexuals, and all ethnic groups are rising for the cause to change humanity for the better. So I guess that means it's out with the old and in with the new." I lectured as I smirked at Christine for trying to embarrass me.

"Last question, " I said since I was beginning to feel a migraine.

"Dave Banner from LA Times, do you think that Tony's kidnapping had anything to do with him and you still supplying weapons to the military." Dave asked.

"Mr. Banner I haven't supplied a single weapon to the Military in 8 months now and to your question, it's to be continued in another lifetime." I said smartly as I waved for Pepper to come and end this.