𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

I ran to catch up to Goh but I knew me getting him all to myself would be too easy and as soon as I saw him within my view I saw some men come out with guns and weapons

That made me smirk.

"Alright boys go easy on me I am a woman after all, " I said through my mask as they all began to laugh.

After fighting them I ran after Goh and then as soon as I caught up with him he shot me in the boob. Which made me fall back.

"Really the fucking boob of all places, " I said as I tilted my head to the side.

"You want to fight me then come on, " Goh said as he then got into a fighting stance.

I then kicked Goh in the stomach and grabbed a hold of his head and head-butted him. Instantly making him cower to the floor. While on the floor I then grabbed Goh by his neck and punched him repeatedly letting all of my emotions cloud my thoughts.

"You coward, always was an asshole, " I said as began to choke Goh as I made him look into my eyes. It felt so good doing just that. But I then thought about what my grandmother said.

"Don't let evil and the bad cloud up your emotions where you'll do something you'll regret."

So I stopped choking him. And while Goh gasped for air I walked over to the window. I then used my mind illusions to mess with Goh so he can deal with his own demons as well as transporting him to Uncle Nick with all the evidence he would need to end his case on Tony Starks's disappearance.

As I transported myself to Tony's house I saw James there.

"James, " I said in my real voice as I walked up to him making him do a double-take.

"Who are you and what—, " James said before I cut him off.

"Enough with the questions where's Tony, " I asked him.

"I don't—, " James said before I cut him off again.

"It's Indigo dammit now where the fuck is Tony, " I outbursted which surprised me and him.

"He went to Stark Enterprise to save Pepper who's on her way to have Obadiah arrested." James said as I nodded my head.

"Thanks, " I said as I transported to Stark Enterprise. But not before transforming out of my costume into something normal.

                 Indigo's Outfit, Hairstyle, & Makeup