𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Indigo's Outfit, Hairstyle, & Makeup

"Indigo you look beautiful." Tallulah said to me.

"Thank you but I'm kinda nervous this is the official ceremony that makes me apart of the company. And everyone important to the Shin-Hye Dynasty and company is here." I rambled.

"Shush relax it's only a couple of royals and officials here nothing too serious, "Amelia said so nonchalantly.

"What the fuck, " I yelled out which I'm pretty sure everyone in the hall and ceremony already heard.

I then started to pace back and forth.

"I can't do this....where's Tony, " I said aloud to everyone in the dressing room.

Which caused everyone to go silent and look awkward.

"Guys, " I said nervously since I really need Tony to be here.

"Well we sent an invite to him....email, mailed, called, even personally busted his house, and called Pepper, but....nope he's not here," Mindy said nervously which caused me to laugh hysterically.

"That's so funny...sounds like Tony isn't even here, " I said while laughing.

"Oh no she's losing her shit, " Amelia mumbled as Tallulah hid a giggle.

"I did Indi sorry, " Mindy said sadly.

He couldn't even be here for me. What kind of friend would do this? And he promised he would.

"Forgive me for what I'm about to do." I said to everyone in the room whom all began to look scared as I picked up the vase and threw it across the wall making everything fall out of it.

"Why, " I whined out as I began to fall to the ground.

"Nope stop it right there you are Indigo motherfucking Shin-Hye. And you don't need some asshole of a best friend. You have us so get your crazy rich Asian ass up and dry those tears, " Tallulah said to me which got me thinking she was right I don't need Tony I came in this world alone and I survived so I can survive this.