Chapter Three: Welcome To The Family

Elle felt her spirit run out of her body as she swung around to look at the perpetrator. A tall, cute looking guy was the one who spoke, his face looked nothing like his voice. He had striking red hair and green eyes and a round, almost babyish face. She knew he was a magian like her but she didn't feel anyone behind her so he must be a strong magian.

"I'm not eavesdropping. I'm waiting for my aunt here", she squeaked. He smiled and said, "You must be Giselle. I'm Theo. We have been expecting you for seventeen years" then he proceeded to shake my hand in the old fashion way. Huh? Seventeen years? What type of introduction was that? "Um, hello", I said. I couldn't speak too formally so I could only change my 'hi' to 'hello'.

He kept smiling and I had the feeling again of his voice being different from his smiling face. "Elle, if you're done talking to Theo, come in and greet *Isabelle", Aunt Mel said from inside.

*t/n: Isabelle is the same Blondie in Chapter two.

I obediently walked to the front of the two women. Isabelle smiled at me and said, "Welcome to the family, Elle. Your aunt kept me away from you for all these years. Just take me as your second aunt, okay? I'm glad we can all finally meet you, dear." I suddenly felt shy and simply thanked her. "Thank you, Aunt Isabelle"

"There's me, Theo, Diane which is Theo's sister, my husband Leo and Dantè. My two children Jamie and Katherine are at the school right now. I'll introduce everyone to you at dinner", Isabelle said as she was taking me up the dual marble staircase with Aunt Mel trailing behind us.

This house had a very opulent dècor. Elle looked at the floor to ceiling windows and highly polished furnitures and wondered what they do for a living - asides from pill concoction, of course. Unless Isabelle was a Hazel Magian, she didn't know how they could afford this. She was very interested. She never saved up much because Aunt Mel had a very impulsive streak. She made lots of pills to sell to Celestials but she always found the latest Fendi, Dior or Ivy Park to buy hence, we had exquisite designer pieces but very empty bank accounts.

Elle needed to level up and make more pills here because in this environment, she was sure to become rich, she smugly thought. There were fourteen tiers in the Magian Levels. Elle was currently a level five magian. All she had to do was increase my power so she could make higher levels of pills and sell it to the more powerful people. Elle was still thinking when she almost ran into Isabelle. Firm hands reached out to steady her clumsy movements.

"Elle, you can stay here in the room. If you don't like it, you're free to look around to find another you like", Isabelle said as she opened the door to a beautiful room. The room had floor to ceiling glass windows and rose gold drapes. I knew I loved it immediately. I would probably love any room in this huge house.

I followed Aunt Mel to see her room and then went back to mine to settle down. It had been a long day. Someone had put my suitcases in one of the wardrobes. I looked at it and decided to arrange them later, I really needed a shower and I wanted to tour the house.

I came out of the bathroom and looked at the bed. Just a twenty or thirty minutes nap then I'll take a tour, I told myself. I immediately fell on the bed and closed my eyes.

Three hours later...

The sound of someone knocking made Elle slowly open her eyes. She looked at the window and saw that it was dark already. It turned out to be a three hours, thirty minutes sleep. She rushed to the wardrobe to put on some clothes but remembered that she didn't unpack before sleeping. So she told Isabelle she would come downstairs herself. She wore a light blue sweater and white shorts then headed downstairs.

Five pairs of eyes looked at her as she reached the foot of the stairs, making her fdiget. Aunt Isabelle stood up from the table and went around to meet her. She walked Elle to the table and sat her down. Then, proceeded to introduce her to the rest of the family.

 Then, proceeded to introduce her to the rest of the family

t/n: sample of a dual stircase