Chapter Eleven: Treasury House

"You don't mind using my name?" Danté asked Elle still sitting in front of him.

"Of course, I don't. I only want to sell my pills it's not like I'm bullying anyone, besides this isn't completely uncommon. It usually happens - well, everywhere in the world."

Danté gave a slight smile. He didn't mind Elle using his name, in fact, he liked that she was smart and didn't try to look like a saint. For those who didn't have connections in the Treasury House, unless what you had for sale was extremely valuable, it would only be placed in front after the important people's merchandise.

Elle asked Danté when she could go to the Treasury House so she could get everything ready. She wanted to go as soon as possible so she asked if he or someone else could go with her.

Diane had just walked to the entrance of Elle's pill room when she heard Elle's last question to Danté, she felt her throat choke on her saliva.

"Did you just ask Danté to follow you to the Treasury House?" Diane asked incredulously. She looked at Elle like she wanted to slap her back into reality.

Who was Danté? Someone who even the board members found it hard to make him attend meetings or galas. He was an extremely busy person- well, he was only busy when he said he was but still, not just anyone could get access to him!

Elle turned back to look at Diane. She also said "or someone else" but it looked like Diane conveniently forgot that. She also felt that she may be asking too much of Danté so she added the latter part to her sentence. She faced Diane and answered her, "Yes, I did. It's only because I haven't been there before and-"

"And nothing! It doesn't matter if you were a new born baby who just learned how to walk. It's absurd for you to ask Danté to follow you to the Treasury House to put up pills for sale! Don't you have any idea who he is?"

Elle sat down with a thud, startled at her outburst. She knew Danté was powerful but she just thought he was among the leading people of her generation and a bigger businessman or something. She had tried to guess Danté's level before and decided that he was at most a level eight or nine celestial, however, he was still a big entrepreneur so won't it be a bit common to frequent the Treasury House?

Diane moved her gaze to Danté deciding to ignore Elle and her silly words. She didn't like people who were so simple with their words and actions. She walked into the room and brought out a small blue card to hand over to Danté.

"My brother told me to remind you."

Danté took the card from her and simply nodded once. Diane felt a little awkward standing there because he didn't say anything and it felt like they were both waiting for her to leave.

Diane practically glared at Elle and said sharply, "If you need assistance, you can ask Isabelle to arrange some of her people for you. We never bother Danté with absurd requests such as this!"

She gave one last look to Danté and left the room.

Elle whirled around to stare at Danté. He hadn't said a single thing since Diane came in and was still looking like he didn't have much worries in his life.

"Can you please just tell me who you really are?"

Danté stood and walked towards the door of the pill room. He stopped at the door and turned his head slightly and said, "I didn't say anything because I didn't want her to stay longer and most importantly because I simply couldn't be bothered to. Stay here and make the amount of pills you want to drop at the Treasury House, when you're ready to go there let me be informed, I'll have someone go with you."

Elle watched Danté disappear out of her sight and couldn't help but really wonder who he really was. If he couldn't go with her, it just reaffirmed her thoughts that he wasn't as simple as she originally thought.

Diane walked in the direction of the main house. She was going to look for Isabelle to ask about Elle before going back to Sunserk. She didn't know why she felt annoyed anytime she saw Elle and it only seemed to grow every time they saw each other.

She found Isabelle in one of her gardens with two other magians picking up herbs. Several cray boxes were lying on the floor beside them.

Diane turned to their direction and walked up to them.