chapter 1

(this is the origin before you died)

I was in my throne watching the world go by, nothing excieting happened in your palace but as you being Queen you had to do your job. You when't to the royal hatcher to check how your eggs are doing. 

( this is what the three eggs look like)

You layed next to the eggs hoping they would hatch soon but then a guard came in " You Majesty there is someone who wants to speak to you" the guard said " OK I'll be there " you replied. You got up and walked back into your throne room. You saw King Darkstalker. " Ah hello your majesty" he said " hello old friend what brings you here" you replied.

" oh nothing much I just came here to tell you that there's a prophecy that I saw" he said and got your attention " well spit it out already" you said " the prophecy is that five dragonets will hatch, the three sandwing queens will fight in a war, and uh Queen Oasis is um dead"

Now this got you mad " WHAT" you roared at Drakstalker making him jump a bit. " HOW DID THIS HAPPEN" you say " a scavenger was found in the treasure room and there were three of them " he said. You turned around thinking of what you should do. " Do the sisters know " you ask. " Yes and now there arguing of who should be queen". 

Still looking away from Darkstalker you thinked on what to do. " well we have to chose a princess to be queen but which one" you said out loud. "well we can kill one of them" he said and the you felt a pain in you chest. You looked down to see his tail in your chest " y-you traitor " you could barley say. But then you quickly turned around and grabbed his throat both of you were roaring and screaching soon some guards came in and they killed Darkstalker and soon later you died as well then everything when't black>