A/N AND ME BIRTHDAY

This was my birthday cake I made it myself with a little bit of help for my grandparents and it is two flavors chocolate and strawberry and we use Hershey's for the frosting and is decorated with a bunch of sprinkles and today I am officially a te...

This was my birthday cake I made it myself with a little bit of help for my grandparents and it is two flavors chocolate and strawberry and we use Hershey's for the frosting and is decorated with a bunch of sprinkles and today I am officially a teenager surprisingly and you know time to go through that teenager stuff that I do not want to go through.

And I hope all of you be safe and for some dumb reason a bunch of people are buying toilet paper and get it the coronavirus is going through but you don't need why do people need toilet paper but for real I didn't the food but the coronavirus and toilet paper what is it like some magical weapon that can destroy the coronavirus explain I'm confused.

Also where I'm at right now I'm at my grandparents place in Texas in the countryside and we live in Hunt County and we are on House lockdown so now that means I can't celebrate my birthday and go to Hobby Lobby and this is just the worst thing I can think of right now.

Because I can't go anywhere and I'm just going to be stuck in the house but hey where my grandparents and I and my little sister are going to be working on our garden and build a treehouse and I get to learn how to use a gun surprisingly.

The coronavirus exploring earth:

Oh and it's going to take me a while to finish the story as well