chapter 3

LUCIFER POV

" sir you have appointment right now"  said my councilor said " OK I'll be down there in a minute " i replied " Do you want to come with me to see i do " I asked " sure " you replied. Me and (Y/N) were walking down to the living room " OK were here " I said .

YOUR POV

There were so many demons talking at once and this made you a bit mad because you didn't like loud noises. " Hey look its Lucifer~" a fluffy pink tall demon said and then all of the other demons turned around to see. "yes I'm here, so whats the problem now " Lucifer said facing the other demons. " Who is this lovey lady " a tall red demon with deer ears and antlers said. 

A sign came out of Lucifer's mouth " (Y/N) these are the overlord's of hell" Lucifer said pointing out to all of them. " hello I'm Valentino~" the fluffy demon said " I'm Alastor " the deer demon said " I'm Vox " some how a....... tv demon said. " I'm Stolas" the taaalll owl like demon. " HI I'm Velet " a short multi colored demon said holding a phone in her hands.

" Umm Hello everyone " you said to them " ok now can we start " Vox asked " yes, whats your problems today" Lucifer asked " Well Vox over here thinks he do what ever he want's- " alastor was cut of " Oh shut it buck your luck I didn't hang you on the wall " Vox said.

Well that was a big threat right there then you decided to lay on the ground and try to fall asleep but was quickly woken up with a nudge to your arm."Hmmm" you said looking up." Are you alright my dear" alastor asked " ya I just haven't had sun time" you replied ( if you don't know what sun time is read wings of fire book three or just search it up) " Ah so what is that exactly " alastor asked " well its when in sometimes need to be in the sun and rest but since hell doesn't have a sun i think I cant move around that much" as you explained it the alastor.

"ah " alastor said now you were trying to fall back asleep be the noises got louder and louder so you got up flew up into the air and used your ice breath to separated Lucifer from the other overlords " STOP ARGUING LIKE CHILDERN AND ACT LIKE ADULT. " you screamed at them all.

Then you walked out of the room to the balcony and looked to the sky to see a moon by the giant pentagram in the sky and you were realeaved to see it then you laid on the balcony" sign " was all that came from your mouth " Hey are you OK " asked Lucifer " Ya its just I don't like loud noises" you replied " oh " was what all that Lucifer said " I just need some moon light is all " you said " OK don't say out here to long" Lucifer said while sounding caring. Now you were alone and fell asleep on the balcony.

( some where in hell )

" So you say that this girl was a queen when she was alive right" said ??? " that's right " Darkstalker said " So what you say is true then you get to torture her while I experiment on her correct ? " said ??? " yes " Darkstalker said " so do we have a deal " asked ??? holding his hand out with a little red glow around it " wait how can I trust you " Darkstalker asked " Oh you can trust me unlike all of the other demons in hell I keep my promises " replied ??? . 

" OK then its a deal " Darkstalker said shaking ???'s hand " now are souls are together which mean's that if one of use break the deal the you will be experiencing pain all over your body" said ???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok now im going to bed the next chapter will come out probably on monday or tuesday at least Scary Ink Demon out