chapter 6

" hmmm" was a darkstalker said " ok any other questions you want me to ask" you asked. " do you have any questions" darkstalker asked " well yes, why did you come to me then killed me " i asked " oh ya it's just your kind has been ruler of all dragons for centuries and nightwings are meant to be the true ruler of all dragons we have more power than you do". " well your wrong the allwings are a mixture of all of the dragons that are alive which means we have to be rulers dark" 

(ok for now on im going to call darkstalker to just dark cuz my fingers are hurting bad so continue)

" hm maybe your right " dark said " well now its to late cause were already dead and now we can't go back to the living world " you replied. " ya oh and do you forgive me for um killing you" he said " um well for the killing no but as long if you don't try anything stupid" you said " ok I'm going to let you down but if you wan't to live you'll have to listen to zalgo ok" he said " *sigh* ok " you replied.

" I'll be right back" dark said "ok" was all you said, you waited for a while then you started to get sleepy the you layed down and fell asleep.

You woke up from the giant metal door opening " are you awake my pet" a voice said *i am going to kill him soon* i thought. " yes I'm awake " you replied 

(sorry for the short story im just been working on school work so hope yall are ok)