chapter 4

Y/N POV

When you woke up a couple of hours later like 3 hours or so and you could smell something burning and thought nothing about it the you tried to get up and tried to open your eyes but couldn't so you rubbed then with your claws you look up to see a dark figure approach you which it looked like Lucifer but when you started to walk you felt a pain in your shoulder you turn your head to see a dart in your shoulder and started to get a bit dizzy then your eyes widen to see you were blocked by soldiers all around you.

You growled using your ice breath to freeze them but they all dodged and shot more darts to your back then you started to fall asleep, then everything went black.

DARKSTALKER'S POV (short btw)

It is done she's out. "put the chains on her claws, wings, and mouth" I told the soldier "yes sir" they replied. Then they did what I told them, but I felt bad for what I was doing but I just ignored it. "Are you all done" I asked the soldiers " yes we are done sir" one of them said "good now let's go. I teleported all of use back to the castle before Lucifer noticed.

Y/N POV

I started to wake up trying to move but I couldn't I looked around to see where I am. I looked at my claws to see that they were chained to something I look to see were it goes the I just see it connected to the sealing and the same thing to my feet, and for some reason my tail was chained as well I guess they knew that I had a stinger for a tail.

Then I hear a door open the a black and red demon came in with a black dragon which it smelt like the traitor " ah it looks like your finally awake y/n" he said. How did he now my name it doesn't matter right now I have to find a way out " Who are you" I asked. " I am Zalgo" the red demon said " Ok and there's a reason why you brought me her- " I was quickly cut of by my snout begin chain as well great, just great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

OK you guys are going to wait cuz i have a soccer game tomarrow and a test so ya goodnight