Chapter twenty six

"Okay...so class, I'm assuming that you will do your assignment and submit it next week, right?"

Nobody replied. Of course nobody would. This is the most boring class of the most boring teacher, Mr Stratford, a fifty year old bald man with round spectacles and protruding belly.

Even though he has a major degree in history and political science, nobody respects him, well at least in front of him.

He also bangs the college's trustee.

Don't ask me how I know that.

"Sure Stripfirst! We'll do it!" A boy from the back benchers group shouts, earning a hearty laugh from us.

I giggled and simply shook my head. Even though we all are in our final year, we still act like the first years.

"Thank you for a response mister Frank. Now let's carry on with our topic now, shall we?" He doesn't wait for a response and starts writing on the board.

I feel a pencil poking my back so I turn around and see a boy with light grey eyes passing me a note. I took it and opened.

'Do u have notes of the last class?'

I nodded my head and wrote on the paper.

'Take it from me after the class.'

He shows me his thumb and continues with his doodling on his notebook.

After the class got over, I took my belongings and walked out the hall in haste.

"Hey! Dark red hair girl!" I heard somebody shout from the back but I pay no attention.

"Yo! White shirt, black jeans!" I turned back and saw that same boy who passed me the note running after me.

"Hey! Stop walking so fast!" He stopped in front of me and panted. "Why are you in such a hurry?"

I tilted my head slightly up to reach his eyes. He was tall alright. Light grey eyes, clean shaven jawline, lean shoulders and brown hair in a disheveled mess which gave him a 'just got out of bed look'.

"I'm hungry and I also have a class to catch later so yes, I'm in a hurry."

"Are you giving me the notes? If you remember me asking them?"

"Of course I remember."

"Then? The notes." He makes a weird gesture with his hand and then points to the notebooks in my arms.

"Oh yeah, right. Sorry." I took out a few pages and handed it over to him.

"That's it?" He asked in amazement.

"Uh...I guess so. I don't write much in the class."

"Oh."

"Gotta go. Give them back in the next class." I took a step but a hand grabbed my arm.

"I've never seen you before. How come I never saw you?" He asks me.

"I could ask the same thing!" I snapped, getting a bit frustrated. "I never saw you at Professor Stratford's class."

He scratches his head. "I changed one of my subjects actually so that was probably my third or second class."

"You changed subjects in final year?" I asked him in surprise.