Chapter 4

Bakugo's P.O.V

I remember waking up it was dark outside and I had a throbbing head ache. I looked around still in this shitty room. I frowned and sighed.

'This room is stupid, its a cage, I'm an animal to everyone'

I stood up slamming my fist on the bed "WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled. There was a howl outside my room. I looked at the window on my door there were a lot of eyes staring at me. "Who the fuck are you and what the fuck do you want" I gritted my teeth.

"Fuck fuck fuck such a funny word" it whispered then giggled. "WHATS SO FUNNY" I walked towards the door. "Your so mad can I come in and hug you" I punched the door "do that and I'll break your skull" the person on the other side giggled again. The door slowly open "be free angry man" I saw him run down the hall and starting to open some other doors. 'I know for a fucking fact that's not good and its pissing me off' "SHUT THE FUCK UP" I clenched my ears. "LOCK DOWN I REPEAT LOCKDOWN NO DOCTORS LEAVE" the speaker on the ceiling yelled.

I looked down the hall to see some doctors putting those other phycos back in there cells I ran into the bathroom and locked myself in there. No one was in here. I hid in a stall and tried staying quiet 'I refuse to go in that room'

It was starting to go silent. I sighed till I heard footsteps that made me stay still. "Hello is someone in here" my eyes widened 'fuck' I could feel really hot and I don't know why. I didn't feel anything but this feeling is so werid, other than being mad.

"Is someone in here its Ms. Uaraka" I could hear her footsteps coming closer as stall doors were being pushed open. They don't lock for whatever reason. My eyes widened when her feet stopped in front of the stall I'm in. She slowly opened the door. When the door opened fully she stared at me and I stared at her. "B-Bakugo" she tilted her head. "I'm. Not. Going. Back" I gritted my teeth towering over her. She looked down she looked guilty "Bakugo as much as I personally don't want you to go back in your room you have too" she reached for my hands "what do I have to do to leave I'm going fucking crazy being here" I slammed my hand on the wall which caused her to jump.

I grew angrier 'why did she jump do I scare her does she really think I'm going to hurt her'

I opened my mouth to say something but we both look towards the door where two doctors were running up to me with tazors. I go in a fighting stance but round face stood in front of me "don't rush at him with those" they looked at her then me "he could hurt you ms. Uraraka your new so you don't know how dangerous he is" they came closer "trust me hes my patient I can handle him please leave me to it I'll call you if needed" she spoke strictly and stood her ground. "So be it, hurry up tho you have to clock out" they walked out.

She turned back at me. "Ill see you tomorrow and we can talk more and I could even ask to let you out that it could help with your illness but for me to help you, you have to cooperate with me" she looked at me with a serious expression. I thought about it for a few"tch lets go" I mumbled.

She smiled at me and sighed. She held my hand gentally and lead me to my room. We passed the two guards they looked at me and then her in a shocked way.

>>>

We were close to my room when she whispered "thank you I'll see what I can do tomorrow" I sighed in relief. "Do they abuse you" she looked up at me in a worried look. I looked away 'so she doesn't know the dark side of this place'. I felt her pull my hand the other direction. She was walking fast.

Next thing I know we were at the front desk. The nurse behind it took one look at me and jumped back "MS. URARAKA ARE YOU AWARE WHO YOU ARE HOLDING", "yes I'm fully aware may I ask I was thinking and from the past talks he's been getting better when outside and I was wondering may I bring him home tonight and bring him back tomorrow just to experiment if his temper gets better" she spoke soft and sweetly towards her. She looked at me then at roundy again "well I've seen threw the cameras how well you are with him and the progress of his temper so I suppose but I do ask you have these and to keep an eye on him at all times" she hands her a bag and she nods. She grabs my hand again and pulls me towards the door.

I paused and looked outside. I haven't been out in the world in a year. She tugged my hand and I followed still looking around.

>>>

We made it to her apartment. She opened the door and let me in. I looked around I haven't been in an actual house in what seems like forever. "Its not much but I live by myself so that should explain the plain look" she rubbed the back of her neck.

I don't know why but these werid emotions are all coming back again and for once it isn't anger.

Uraraka's P.O.V

When we walked in he froze in front of me. I locked the door and set my things down. He looked so relaxed and just amazed. "Its not much but I live by myself so that should explain the plain loom" I rubbed my neck. I don't really have enough to be wasting on decorating since no one comes over or am I ever really home.

I snapped out of my thoughts when he fell to the floor. I ran towards him "bakugo are you alright" he had his head hanging low his bangs covering his face. "Thank you uraraka" he whispered I smiled and hugged him "of course they don't know you like I do" he hugged back which made me smile wider. I guess I'm really lucky to see this soft side of him or just his calm side in general.

There was a knock on my door. I let go of bakugo and walk to the door looking threw the peep hole. It was kiri I tilted my head and open it just a crack for my face to only be seen.

"Hey kiri what brings you here at this hour"  smile. "Oh I heard about the alarm at the asylum and I remebered you worked there so I waited a bit till I knew you were home and decided to check on ya" he was panting and sweaty. "Yeah I'm fine" I smiled again leaning on the door frame. "So what happened", "just a guy decided to let nearly everyone out of there cells but no one was badly injured" he sighed "also you know Bakugo's in there right how's he doin" he looked at me concerned.

I smiled again opening the door wide for him to look inside. Bakugo was still sitting progressing everything happening. "Heyyyy bakubro" he smiled and looked at me for permission to let him in. I nod and remove my hand "just dont rush at him" I smile again.

He nods and walks towards him. "Sup shitty hair" he smirked. "Eyy still not my name but its good to have you back" he wiped a tear away. "Tch not fully back" he looked to the side frowning "what do you mean" before bakugo could answer I cut him off so he wouldn't maybe get upset or angry "I'm allowed to bring him home at night. He just has to go back in the morning for "treatment"" I did the hand signals in a sarcastic tone. He shaped his mouth in an 'O' "well that's still good since I know its not really quiet there" he chuckled.

"Well I gotta get home I'll leave you two alone tonight. You two be safe" he winked. I smiled and waved "goodnight have a safe walk home" I waved and locked the door. When I looked back towards bakugo he was covering his his face "Bakugo are you ok are you getting fever" I felt his head. "No I'm fine" he raised his voice a bit.

>>>

I let him take a shower in my bathroom and I gave him some of my PJ's since I like to sleep in huge shirts and shorts but I only had one set and the rest were more girly.

I sat on the couch waiting for him to get out when I slowly was starting to drift off to sleep.

-
-
-
I hope you enjoyed