Chapter 33

Ochako's P.O.V

2 days past and I felt better to go to work again. Bakugo walked me to work since what happened. He only stopped at the gates of the asylum though. He kissed my head "I'll be here to pick you up after work" he looked down at me with a stern look like a father would to his daughter leaving to go out. It was funny and cute. "Ok I'll see you after work" I pecked his lips and he went on his way back home.

I walked in the asylum greeted by rosie as always. "Welcome back uraraka" was all she said. I clocked in and went straight to konnie's room.

I unlocked it she looked terrified but started to cry when I opened the door.

I quickly jogged over to her and hugged her. "I'm so sorry i was gone sweetie" I felt so horrible. What did they do to her.

"I'm happy your back but why did you leave" her voice shook. "I had adult problems and missed work but I'm here and it won't change" I hugged her tight and stood up. She stood up as well and we walked together to the common area. She jumped at the slightest movements on the sides of us.

This worried me I have to get her out. I thought in my mind then something came together. "What did they do while I was gone" I felt her grip become tight on my hand.

Her expressions frightened me "I'm not allowed to talk about it". My eyes widened I was furious.

As she walked out of my view to the common areas I saw chunks of her beautiful long hair gone. I frowned with pure hatred. 'I will get her out and I will be leaving this Saturday' I turned to do my regular stuff.

>>>

Time past, it was time for me to clock out. I clocked out and left still upset with what I just discovered. They hurt katsuki and connie for gosh sake who knows how many troubled souls they've tortured I cant stand being here. I only have one person who will be willing to help with this.

Damnit.

I walked outside to be greeted by katsuki. I hugged him tightly. He grunted "cheeks.....cant breathe" I let go and he let out a chuckle. I interlocked my hand with his and we both walked home. I looked around then I saw the two houses that the guy dragged me to. I let go of katsuki's hand and walk over. I heard him call my name but I ignored as I continued to walk.

I stood there looking at the blood stained grass. I frowned even more "this world is fucked up" I whispered under my breathe. I felt a big hand grab my shoulder I tensed up knowing it was katsuki but he startled me out of my daze.

"It was here wasn't it" he said. I nodded my head and hugged him. He rubbed my back. "Let's get home cheeks" he rubbed my head. I nodded into his chest and we continued our walk home.

>>>

We enter through my door. "Katsuki you can go ahead and get in the shower I have to make a quick call" I smiled towards him. "So another day I'm guessing" he playfully rolled his eyes. I giggled and playfully punched his arm. He walked into the bathroom.

I sighed and grabbed my phone dialing a number.

I put my ear against the phone waiting as the phone ringed.

"Hello" the women on the other side spoke.

"Hello this is ochako-" I was gonna continue

"OH MY GOSH OCHAKO I HAVENT TALKED TO YOU IN LIKE FOREVER" she yelled.

I giggled "yeah sorry.....can I ask you an important favor" I asked.

"Yeah what is it hun" her voice was sweet.

"I actually dont want to say over phone so meet me at my neighborhood park at 10 please" I said shyly.

"You got it I'll see ya in 3 hours mwah" then she hung up.

I sighed in relief. Now I have to wait for katsuki to fall asleep.

>>>

Katsuki and I are our dinner that I cooked this time with the help of him of course. We then Went off to bed.

It was 9:00. I layed next to katsuki making sure I'm not to much in his grasp so I can easily slip out without waking him.

Few minutes pass and he was asleep. I looked at my alarm clock 9:50 just have to wait a couple more minutes.

>>>

I carefully slip out of bed and kiss his forehead in reassurance I will return.

I carefully walked out the door and walked to my park. I saw a figure swinging on the swings. I sat on the swings next to her. "Heya ochako how have you been? It's been a while" her high pitch voice spoke in a soft tone.

I laughed a bit "yeah it has and I'm good how about you" I looked at her. She smiled "I'm doing just swell. Bow down to it what's the favor" she smiled sweetly at me.

"Well I need help taking a little girl out of the asylum" I spoke in a hushed voice. She clapped her hands together "wowie never thought you'd want to do anything bad" she giggled. "No no it's for a good cause that asylum is a horrible place and I want to take her out and since your really good with that stuff I thought-" she cut me off. "Ochako hunny say no more I'll help you I already have an idea in my head" she pointed to her head with a smile. I sighed in relief "thank you so much". "No problem anything for you plus it's been awhile since I've done anything exciting" she swinged on the swing. It was quiet for a moment "well alright we are doing this tomorrow what's the sweet hearts name" she asked. "Konnie" I spoke. I looked at her and smiled "alright then it's set I'll get going before Dabi comes to find me" she rolled her eyes. I smiled and nodded "goodnight ochako" she waved and walked backwards "goodnight Toga" then I walked back to my apartment.

When I entered I opened and shut the door extremely slowly and quietly. I walked softly to my room till I heard someone clear there throat on the couch. I jumped and fell to the floor then looked to see bakugo on the couch. He did not look happy not at all.
-
-
-
Hope you enjoyed! Stay safe!