Chapter 24

3 days later

"Shes been in a better mood lately" the tall women speaks. "No disrespect  but Is she not allowed to be" a taller man pushes his glasses up.

"Ugh just a week ago when bakugo disappeared she was all down now shes happy and not to mention but the other day she had markes on her neck" she pointed to her neck and looked at him with disgust.

He set a pile of papers in a bin and side glanced her. "What goes on in her life is none of our business the women's probably moved on and is with someone-" he was cut off "or shes a whore" she crosses her arms. The taller figure scoffs "excuse me but her being in love or having someone care for her doesn't mean she is a whore" he kept his tone down. "Why are you so obsessed with this girl anyway" he turns and faces rosie, obviously disturbed. "I just have a feeling that shes with bakugo katsuki I know it she has to be the one that helped him shes the only one who was very close to him" she took a step towards the male. He took a step back "for me or anyone to believe you, you need proof" he walked to the other side of the room to organize some files of patients.

A short brunette happen to hear most of the conversation on the other side of the door. She held her mouth on the verge of tears.

She walked in as normal to clock out. "Leaving huh" rosie spoke still leaning against the counter. All the young lady did was nod her head "my shift is over see you tomorrow" she spoke then left.

On her way home she popped in her headphones to try and keep herself calm so she wouldnt have to explain to bakugo.

She sighed as the song filled her head letting her only focus on her surroundings and the music. She played the song on repeat till she got home. She opened her door and let her face relax.

She closed and locked the door behind her to be greeted by something smelling really good.

She walked in more to see bakugo serving two plates. She smiles and runs over to hug him from behind. Letting all her worries and fears go past as she feels so safe and happy.

He smiled and continued serving the plates then put the pots in the sink. He turned and gave her a full hug. She stayed there for a bit not wanting to let go. Bakugo noticed the odd behavior. Of course he dosent care how long she hugged him if he wasn't busy but this just seems odd it didnt feel right for him.

He rubbed her head. "Something bugging you" she shook her head, he frowned a bit "your not lieing, are you" she didnt move. He rolled his eyes lifting her face to look up at him. She avoided eye contact "just a rough day at work dont worry about it" she smiled. He looked at her concerned but just handed her a plate and followed her to the table to eat.

He kept an eye on her behavior. She spaced out a bit as if shes thinking way to much. She also still had her head phones in so she could just be focused on the music. He reached next to her to grab the other earbud and listened. He puffed out his bottom lip. "Needy" he raised an eyebrow towards her. She looked at him shocked and giggled nervously "didnt think you'd be much of an ariana grande fan" she ate another spoon full. "I'm not I just know some of the songs you listen too" he also shoveled some food in his mouth. "So what happened at work that got you spacing out so much" he looked at her seriousness written all over his face.

'Dangit I can't hide nothing from him. It's like he looks right inside me.' She looked down at her plate.

"Its fine really dont worry to much about it" she waved her hands infront of her. He frowned "ochako" he spoke sternly as if he's a father trying to get the truth out of his own kid.

She sighed "their catching on to us" she mumbled. His face scrunched "what do you mean", "rosie knows that I helped and shes now gonna try getting proof that me and you are together" she looked down at her lap. It was complete silence.

Ochako looked at him from the corner of his eye. He looked frustrated and was thinking hard. He finally opened his mouth to speak "You know what. Fuck it all let's run off" he looked at her for her approval. "Wha-what? But where" she questioned. "The country side those dumbfucks wont have a clue" he smirked at his own thoughts. She thought about this "b-but how will we know where to go" she became paranoid. "I- uh I have family on the country side that could help" he rubbed the back of his neck looking away. It was quiet.

"Sunday we leave" she spoke. Bakugo looked at her a bit suprised. "I get paid this Friday, sunday we will head out there" she smiled at him. He smirked "ok then".

>>>

The next morning. Ochako kissed bakugo goodbye and left for work. While walking she had her headphones in. She saw a figure running at her from behind. She kept notice of the figure and moved to the side. Till a guy the same height as her walks next to her. "Uraraka good morning" he panted. "Asta hi goodmorning" she smiled as she took her earbuds out. "So how are you? We rarely talk anymore" he threw his hands behind his head as he smiled.

"Oh yeah sorry I've been busy" she returned the smile feeling a bit bad. "Oh its no problem, say uh is it ok if I meet your boyfriend after work today" asta asked a but hesitant. "U-Uh I guess I could check I'd have to ask my boyfriend. He's not to social with people" she shrugged. "Oh that's ok just call me when you get home to see if its alright" he smiled. They walked into the front entrance of the asylum. "Goodmorning Asta, uraraka" rosie spoke as the two continued to walk to the staff only room to clock in.

Ochako felt a bit uneasy. "Well I guess I'll maybe see you later" he spoke, ochako looked to the side "uh yeah sure see ya" she walked out to do her duties. As she walked out the room he sighed out in relief. Rosie walked in a couple seconds later.

"What did she say" she spoke impatiently. "She said she has to ask her boyfriend since he dosent like people" he shrugged. "That's a sign. But make sure you meet her "new" boyfriend and you tell me all about him understood" she looked into his eyes. He blushed a bit looking towards the floor "understood" he sorta shrunk.

>>>

"Ms. Uraraka are you married" Konnie  asked looking up at ochako. She blushed and laughed nervously "heh not yet", konnie gasped "do you have a boyfriend" she giggled. "Your being really nosey today" she giggled as she booped the little girls nose. "Is that a yes" ochako rolled her eyes playfully and nodded. The little girl squealed in excitement. "I wanna meet him" she smiled. Ochako felt a huge pang hit her chest. She dosent want to leave her here she would brake her heart. So she'd have to make up something on her own.
-
-
-
I hope you enjoyed and stay safe!!!