Chapter 16

After having lunch with the heart pirates ,you were on your way to your next class weapons class ,meeting Sanji and luffy on the way ,they apologized furiously for not being able to have lunch together that to on your second day ,you had weaved them off laughing as you forgave them.

" Ah Its okay I got the Message from Robin earlier so no worries,hope your secret emergency problem was solved" you said with curiosity.

Usopp rubbed his head, hitting luffys head making him bite his tongue as luffy was about to tell you the secret.

You laughed out loud quickly covering your lips seeing the funny scene as usopp scolded luffy.

"LUFFY! You baka! You almost told her! Don't drag her into this! " usopp scolded as luffy sheepishly nodded "Hai!!!"Luffy replied laughing.

The both of them quickly left as they soon saw shanks turning the corner and leaving for his class which they both were unfortunately in,they both ran, Luffy looking back at you as he exclaimed " See you later Y/N!" Usopp turning around and giving you a grin and salute as he ran.

You chuckled weaving your hand ,reaching your class right in time to see franky hadn't arrived yet,meeting Nami at your seat as she apologized too.

" All of you are apologizing to much ,I swear it's okay Nami so please stop" you told her giving her a cheerful smile while sweatdroping as she apologized a lot saying she'll take you for shopping in return.

" Butttt~ Y/N I feel so bad please let me take you shopping to make it up to you" Nami whined holding your hands as she said a long "pleaseeee"

You sighed shrugging your shoulders " sure why not" You replied making her squeal as she thanked you,you were about to tell her it's okay when franky came in screaming super!

"SUPER!!!" He said posing while sliding into the class infornt of everyone as he posed again this time to his opposite side as he exclaimed continuing " TO SEE YOU STUDENTS!"

You sweatdroped along with Nami as some students replied in their own funny manner ,others copied him and some grunted not replying.

Franky gave a big grin to the class as he posed both of his hands towards the door as if something magnificent was about to come similar to how a judge shows the prize trophy and boy it was.

There opening the door came the one and only Strongest Swordsman in the World,A shichibukai Dracule Mihawk
Aslo know as Hawk eyes with his piercing golden eyes staring at everyone sharply,He wore an open black coat with no shirt inside and light purple pants,his trade mark wide black hat on top his black haired head and cross pendent hanging on his neck.

Your eyes instantly went towards the cross sword on the mans back named Yoru one of the most powerful swords ever created,curiously trying to scan and observe the sword on the mans back you failed to notice the Sharp golden eyes of the owner staring at your curious form.

"Class as you all know this the great one and only Mihawk Super!!!" Franky introduced ,the class bursting into murmurs some people having guts murmured with their friends, others eyeing the man warily seeming intimidated.

The said man Mihawk crossed his arms his eyes narrowing " I hope the student you dragged me here for does not disappoint me" his words silenced the class as everyone snapped their eyes towards you,Nami besides you looking at you with worried eyes.

You didn't know what to do keeping a blank face as you sweatdroped nervously.

Franky seem to grin next to Mihwak doing his trade mark pose again " don't worry! I know she'll be Superrr!!!" He exclaimed pointing towards you " Y/N dear come here and show us your Superr Sword~"