chapter 10

You were dashing towards your dorm turning around a corner to bump into a hard wall you fell back on the ground ,rubbing your face " oww " you exclaimed looking up to see who it was.

In all his glory kid stood before you glaring at you with a killing smirk.
" finally, I'm going to f*uking kill you! " he said grabbing your collar lifting you up.

" yeah right " you told him , kicking your right leg at his face but he was quick and caught your leg with his other hand. You growled kicking your left leg at his face again ,your left leg went above his hand holding your right leg and kicked him in the face .

He released you as he covered his face
In pain .you quickly ran around him running for your life with kid on tail.
As you were running you glanced behind to see a metal door heading right towards you. You gasped dodgeing the metal door .as you looked behind still running you saw kid holding his metal arm up levitating metals from everyone and throwing them at you .you ran for your life dodgeing here and there everytime he threw things at you .

Onlookers were shocked by how easily you were dodgeing kid while still running. Somewhere between the onlookers a tall guy with pineapple hair and lazy eyes watched the scene impressed. " hm..the new girl's got skills " he muttered.

You kept on running, dodging and turning around corners finally seeing the hall way leading directly to your dorm.you also saw killer heading out of the hallway towards your direction .

You glanced behind at kid than looked back forward with determination and ran faster and faster putting more distance between the two of you.you ran reaching where killer was ,he stood there watching you as you reached him. you stared at his eyes as he stared back and gave him a big grin running swiftly around him and into the hall way .

You could hear kid yelling at killer for not catching you than you heard kid running behind you again but this time with killer .

Running you could see you dorm dorm right at the end of the hall way with kid and killer behind you as you were about to dive into the dorm luffy suddenly appeared in front of the door.

" luffy!" You yelled shocked crashing into your dorm with luffy.you quickly locked the door glad it was made out of wood not metal. You quickly turned around grabbing luffy by his shoulder shaking him " luffy what the hell were you doing ?!" You asked

His eyes turned round with dizziness as you kept on shaking him ." I just wanted to say hi y/n" he said with dizziness.

" Hi!?!?,Kid was chasing me about to kill me !" You exclaimed grabbing his collar.

Suddenly he got serious holding you hands that were grabbing his collar " dont worry y/n ! I won't let him hurt you "he exclaimed with determination.

You were shocked staring at him with wide eyes , you were about to open your mouth to say something when their was punching at the door. Kid seemed to be punching the door from outside to open it while killer stood silently beside him .

You scurried off from where you were to your room ,luffy stayed behind.
You quickly to your closet hearing yells as the door was broken down ,kid had entered the room . luffy and kid were yelling at each other but luffy suddenly exclaimed loudly yelling at kid "y/n is my friend! I won't allow you to hurt her! "And a loud bash followed indicating someone got punched and a loud crash on the wall." Shut up!" Kid's voice boomed.

You instantly grabbed sohosha and hogoshi placing sohosha on your back and hogoshi on your hips walking back to the living room.

Right as you entered you saw kid about to punch luffy ,taking out hogoshi you swiftly slashed the air towards kids direction a sharp powerful wave in white colour went towards them ,kid quickly dogged stumbling back as the wave went right between the space between him and luffy cutting the wall on the other side deeply .