Chapter 6

Can’t…go. On….need…water...now. Baam!!! Jason fell on to the bark of wood that was standing in his way, the thirst had killed him there was no way back for Jason.

It was light now, noon and Miranda can’t be seen. They decided to rest in the shade of the tree for safety.

“We made it noon, we have made it through the night just like adventurers.”

 “Miranda! This is not an adventure this is a rescue mission to save our friend Jason.”

 “Noon, stop being negative, we may be saving Jason’s butt but we are also developing our adventure skills.” Noon glared at her best friend, sometimes she was just too optimistic.

 “Come on now, we’ve had enough rest let’s explore.”

 “Good idea Miranda maybe we can find Jason in time.” They walked on and on until it sun started to set. Just as they moved Miranda tripped.

 “Miranda, are you well?”

 “Yeah, I’m fine but I’m sure HE’S not.”

 “What on earth are you referring to, Miranda?”

 “Noon just look down.”

 “Miss Bartenstone says it’s unladylike for a women to look down and –

 But noon never got to visit her sentence because Miranda grabbed her hair and pull her head down to find the young boy, aged 14-15, dark hair etc. Noon was about to protest when Miranda turned his face to her direction. He had those same green eyes that had captivated her the first moment she had set eyes on him. Those prude pink lips that she had always wanted to crash her own lips onto her. She leaned in closer and closer….

 “Noon focus this is no time for kissing we’ve got to rescue the guy and then we can find jace.”

 “This is Jason.” noon mumbled.

 “What?”

 “This is Jason fields, the guy I fell in love with.” Noon shouted.

 “Ok I believe you but next time spare me the details.” Said Miranda making gagging noises. She wasn’t the type to show affection.

 “So Miranda, what do we do?”

 “Well we have 2 options we can either give him mouth to mouth or pour water on his face.”

 “Mouth to mouth sounds good, I’ll do it.”

 “Did you really think I was going to voluntarily kiss your man, hell no?”

 “Language Miranda.” Noon gasped.

 "Yes mum.” Miranda replied sarcastically. Truth to be told, noon was so nervous. This was her first kiss ever and he wasn’t even going to know.

 “Hurry up already otherwise I swear I throw COLD water on his face.” Noon panicked. She crashed her lips on to his breathing into his mouth. She regretting it immediately.

My eyes flashed open to find Noon and Miranda on either side of him.

 “Are you well?” noon asked.

 “Or in English are you ok?”

 "I’m fine thank you, you did you find me?”

 Noon was about to speak when Miranda interrupted her.

 “I’ll explain this, we thought of where you would go if you ran away and then I said the haunted woods cause no one goes there, duh.”Noon laughed at her friend, her way of speaking was so humorous. Jason laughed too.

 “Of course, how could I not have known?” noon and Miranda helped him up.

 “So now that we have completed our rescue mission we can go back home.”

 “Noon, I don’t think it’s that easy.”

 “Why not?”

“Because I don’t want to go home... ever.”

 I've updated a long chapter for you guys  today i hope you enjoy  it and its not too long.please comment;i'd like to hear your constructive criticism.