Part 6

Introduction:

Y/n is a very good friend of Natasha romanoff she's the only one that knows she owns the power of the elements.(also you have to know if Y/n gets stressed she starts to hyperventilate and shake.almost like a little panic attack) She tried talking her into the avengers but Y/n wasn't quite fond of the idea of risking her life.But one day everything changes when Y/n and Natasha are invited to one of the famous party's of tony stark. Your gonna learn a lot about reader in the story so yeah, some unexpected stuff of course.

——————————————
We continued watching (f/s).I started to get sleepy so I closed my eyes and leaned back.What I  thought was the end of sofa was actually Steve's shoulder.What I didn't see was that Steve smiled down at me but then continued watching the show.

In the Morning.

„Hey,Hey good morning." Steve said and smiled down at me.I woke up scratching my head and rubbing my eyes"How did you sleep."Steve asked chuckling."Like a baby, the sofa is so comfy." I  yawned."Well about that You actually fell asleep on my shoulder."Steve scratched his neck embarrassed."Oh well then your shoulder was comfy.So uhm where's your coffee" I asked stretching."Let me show you follow me."He got up and I followed him to the kitchen."Gooood morning you two."Rhodey laughed."Aha the two love birds have arrived ." Tony slurped on his coffee.Steve rolled his eyes and showed me where the coffee was."So you too." I smirked poring hot water in a mug."Yeah they've been teasing me since my birthday." Steve laughed.
I nodded in response and started to drink my coffee when Loki ,Thor and Nat walked in the kitchen and set down at the kitchen island."Good Morning Lady (Y/n)." Thor greeted."So how did you sleep." Loki yawned."Pretty great Steve's shoulder was very comfortable." I responded taking a sip from my coffee.The avengers just stared at me in shock nat was the only one smirking ."Jeez guys your behaving like kindergarten kids.Its not a big deal I just fell asleep on his shoulder that's all."

Nat saved the very uncomfortable situation and said"So guys when is (Y/n) supposed to train and with who." In that moment the rest of the avengers walked in(Bruce,Wanda,Sam, Bucky,...)."I could train her."Loki smiled.
"The god of mischief himself huh." I  crossed my arms smirking."At your service darling." He stood up and bowed."So did we choose already ?"Tony asked." I guess we did." I smiled ."Very well.When do we start ?"

*Time skip to the next day*

"Oh come on Loki that's not fair you can't use your powers all the time!" I yelled when Loki used his powers again."Fine fine."He kicked my feet with his right leg so I lost my  balance and fell to the ground ."You have to concentrate darling."Loki smirked and held out his hand for me.But when i wanted to take it his hand just faded."Oh come on did you really think I would help you up?Petty." He laughed."You fucking bastard." I whispered.I got up and used my powers to wrap a vine around his body.And pulled him towards me  whispering"Who's petty now"I took a step back pulled the vine so he fell to his knees.

"Looks like someone made the god of mischief kneel."Clint applauded.Behind him stood a very proud nat and a smiling Steve."That's my girl woooo." Nat yelled and clapped."I think we're done for today darling." Loki said and stood up.I  unwrapped the vine from his body and burned it."Great thanks for training met today loki."I smiled and stepped out of the boxing ring."Give me a high five (L/n)" Clint uncrossed his arms and held his hand up.I gave him a high five then walked past him.

I walked towards the kitchen and pored myself a glass of water then sat down at the kitchen island when Steve took a seat next to me.
"Well hello there Steve." I chugged down the water looking straight at anything else but Steve."I just wanted to give you a heads up you were great at training with Loki today." Steve smiled.
"Well thank you Mr.Rogers."
"Y/n nat told me that you beat Loki in training today."Sam stood in front of us uncapping his water bottle and poring some water in it."Well yes I did."I hair flipped.

"This should be celebrated the newbie beat the god of mischief."Tonys voice came from behind us.After tony the rest of the avengers stormed in.It was getting pretty loud everyone was preparing there breakfast.Bucky congratulated me by grasping my shoulder saying "Great work doll keep going like that and you'll be a great fighter."

"Lady (Y/n) I made you some of these delicious treats called Poptarts."Thor handed me a plate with two chocolate fudge Poptarts I thanked him and took the plate out of his hands."(Y/n) you have to know if point break aka Thor offers you Poptarts your special to him." Tony chewed on his pancake.
"Well if lady (Y/n) beats my brother."
"Guys it's not that big of a deal I used my powers that's unfair." I explained taking a bite out of the pop tart

"But you still beat me and it's your  first time training with a god dear." Loki stood in front of me.I didn't respond to that comment and just continued eating my Poptart.A few moments later nat walked with a towel on her head."Hey nat." "Good morning bestie great job at training today." She walked past me and made herself a cup of coffee.

*Time skip 2 weeks  later the team is talking about if (Y/n) is ready for her first mission*

*3rd person POV*

"I think she's ready cap I usually don't say this but I mean she beat loki, Sam and even me."Tony argued.

"I don't know tony what if she gets hurt and besides if she does Romanoff would kill me."

"Bet on it Rogers."

"I'm with tony."

"Aha even Maximoff is on my side.
So who's with me." Tony leaned his back against the sofa and put his hands behind his head.

Every hand shot up immediately except for Steve's."Even you buck ?" Steve glared at his friend."She's gonna be just fine punk.

                           End of part 6