Part 5

Introduction:

Y/n is a very good friend of Natasha romanoff she's the only one that knows she owns the power of the elements.(also you have to know if Y/n gets stressed she starts to hyperventilate and shake.almost like a little panic attack) She tried talking her into the avengers but Y/n wasn't quite fond of the idea of risking her life.But one day everything changes when Y/n and Natasha are invited to one of the famous party's of tony stark. Your gonna learn a lot about reader in the story so yeah, some unexpected stuff of course.

——————————————

"Sure your okay Y/n."
"Yes I'm fine thanks for the tissue."I  held the tissue under my nose and held it there."Does it look bad?" I asked concerned." No not at all it's just a little nose bleed." "Thank god." I huffed.
"Should I help you with your stuff that's the least I can do" " Hahaha Steve you didn't do anything wrong I'm just clumsy.But yeah that would be great." I giggled."Great. I'll take this one." Little did I know Steve picked the box with the picture of my dad he opened the box and held the picture in his hands."Is this you Y/n?" "Uhm yeah that's me and my dad." You smiled.

"He looks very nice." " Yeah well he was." You smiled awkwardly ." I'm sorry Y/n I didn't -" "Nah it's fine Steve it's been along time since... ,uhm since the accident."You looked up at him. He was still looking at the picture then put it on the bed side table.

After 2 and a half hours we were done unpacking my stuff." Thanks for the help Steve.I'm gonna change and then watch some tv." "Oh Y/n did forget we had a little welcome party." "Oh shoot I forgot.uhm I will knock on your door then we could go together I don't know where it is." " Sure see you later." He said and left

I put my  hair into a messy bun and

Put this outfit on without the shoes
3rd persons POV

You walked over to Steve's room and knocked on it.A few seconds later it opened."Hey Y/n should we go." You  nodded and he led you to the living room.
"There they are." Tony's voice was heard very clearly.Everybody was seated either on the sofa or on the floor."Hey guys." I greeted." Hey there gorgeous." Tony smirked.You rolled your eyes at the comment and set next to loki.Then everyone started to talk and it got kinda loud." Hey ,hey ,hey listen up.Were gonna sing karaoke guys what do you say."Tony laughed. " Are you kidding stark." Loki Protested."No absolutely not."
"Oh a shame nat told me you could sing like a nightingale." Tony gave me his mischievous smile." Are you kidding me nat." " Sorry girl but I think we all want to hear you sing what do you guys  say." " Everybody just cheered. "Fine fine. What am I singing Tony." " Aha I like that spirit.Its a surprise just get up there the song will start when you take the microphone."

You stood up from the sofa and got on the little stage that you didn't realize.

You took the microphone and the song "Dream a little dream of me by doris day" started to play." Nat you know I love 40's songs hahahah thank you." She just winked and you continued to sing
"Stars shining bright above you night breezes seem to whisper I love you." You sang and Sang and sang until the song was over.

Your POV

"So you and the forties huh."Sam pushed Steve in the Chest lightly so I didn't see it." Yeah I love the 40's I love the music the style just everything about them." In that moment you completely forgot that Steve and Bucky were from the 40's so you just kept on talking."What's your favorite thing about the 40's doll?Me and Steve can tell you a lot about them if you'd like" Bucky asked interested."
"Oh you know the history the Second World War.And-....wait you are." You pointed a finger at Bucky and Steve."Yes we are doll. You like the 40's huh." Bucky smirked."Well duh."

The karaoke party continued next up was nat.

"Everybody.how about we watch a movie?" Bruce stood up and asked.
"Sorry Bruce but I think I'm going to bed I'm really tired."Wanda said
"Yeah I'm with Lady Wanda." Thor stood up and walked out the room.
All the avengers except for me and Bruce left."Their probably right I'm going to bed too." Bruce excused himself.I nodded stood up

walked over to the tv and picked the remote up and turned the tv on.

3rd persons POV

You skipped through some Chanel's when you found your favorite show (f/s) playing.
"Those where the two most interesting days in my life." You thought out loud and shook your  head."I could very well imagine that."A voice said behind you ."Jesus Christ Steve you scared me." You jumped."Sorry didn't mean to scare you doll."He smiled and Leaned  against the door frame crossing his arms.He walked over to you and sat down with his hands on his lap."So what do you think of the team so far."
"Jeez I mean I don't know them that well but you guys are all so nice and I feel so welcome here and I just you know." "That's great Y/n."He smiled at you ."Yeah well I hope you guys like me too."."Oh yes we do I can assure you that doll.And about your singing earlier it was great."
"That's very kind of you Steve I learned it from the best.My mom. She can sing so well she always sang me a lullaby as a kid. Her voice is beautiful." You looked down at your feet  and smiled at the memory."So uhm would you like to join my little"Hi I'm a loner but I love to watch movies."Party?"You questioned with a smile plastered on your face "I would love to be a loner." Steve smiled back.