Part 11

Introduction:

Y/n is a very good friend of Natasha romanoff she's the only one that knows she owns the power of the elements.(also you have to know if Y/n gets stressed she starts to hyperventilate and shake.almost like a little panic attack) She tried talking her into the avengers but Y/n wasn't quite fond of the idea of risking her life.But one day everything changes when Y/n and Natasha are invited to one of the famous party's of tony stark.

——–—————————————

You woke up with hickeys covering your neck and cleavage area and next to a peaceful sleeping blond haired solider.

"Good Morning Sleepyheads."Tony stood in the door way on his phone.
"Shhhh tony he's still sleeping."
"Oh whoops see you in a few minutes we have something to talk about with you guys so hurry up."Tony walked out the room.

You lightly shook Steve awake but he didn't move a muscle so you sat on his back kissing his shoulder blades.

"Well good morning to you too doll."He tried looking up at you but couldn't.
You got of his back and and wanted to climb out of bed but steve pulled you back by your shirt getting on top of you.
"Your not getting out of bed until I say so Madame."
"Oh yes I am captain Tony said we have to talk about something soon so we both have to get up."You drew some invisible shapes on Steve's chest kissing his cheek wanting to push him off but he didn't budge."Okay but we'll get back to this later."He kissed you lips

Half an hour later in the living room.

"So you two are together now huh."Natasha asked nibbling on her cheese sandwich.

"I think so I mean look at those hickeys on her neck.Sam pointed at your neck.
"Wow uhm those are a lot of hickeys (Y/n)."Wanda laughed chocking one her pancake.

"Okay guys so if you two keep it professional and don't get distracted on missions we will allow this and if your not capable to do that then I'm sorry but you have to stop this."Tony exclaimed sipping on his freshly brewed coffee.

"I think we can manage that what do you say doll."Steve kissed your cheek.
"I think so Stevie."You kissed his lips.

"Okay guys we get it your happy freshly in love like two teenagers we get it."Clint looked away cringing.
"Awww I think Lady (Y/n) and Steve are happy I think it's lovely."Thor chuckled.

"Love is a petty thing now come on get it together you two."Loki rolled his eyes.
"Oh by the way thank you for helping loki without you this probably wouldn't have happened."You pulled away thanking loki.

"Oh we all know this would have happened with or without his help."The redhead put her plate in the dishwasher.

"Yeah probably!Okay that was it now all of you can go back to whatever you were doing."Tony walked away.

"Okay so where were we."Steve picked you up.You feet immediately hooking around his waist giggling.Steve started fast walking to your room when you heard"Hey guys by the way use protection and soundproof your room we don't need little (Y/n)'s and Steve's running around."
"Don't worry nat we will."You yelled back kissing Steve's neck.
When you got to your room you quickly put in the code with one hand Still around Steve's neck.Steve lightly pushed you on the bed saying."Now let me make you feel good."His eyes got darker with lust and
started kissing you roughly.

                              The end

Hey guys sorry for this part please don't be mad I just have no inspiration to continue this fanfic I'll maybe post some one shots but idk :)