Part 7

Introduction:

Y/n is a very good friend of Natasha romanoff she's the only one that knows she owns the power of the elements.(also you have to know if Y/n gets stressed she starts to hyperventilate and shake.almost like a little panic attack) She tried talking her into the avengers but Y/n wasn't quite fond of the idea of risking her life.But one day everything changes when Y/n and Natasha are invited to one of the famous party's of tony stark. Your gonna learn a lot about reader in the story so yeah, some unexpected stuff of course.
——-—————————————

"Okay but let me spare with (Y/n) first and then let's see if she's ready."

"Steve if you hurt her I'm gonna kill you understood." The ex Russian assassin stood up and pointed a warning finger at steve.

"Hey guys what are you chatting about." You came into the kitchen after going shopping and placed the shopping bags on the counter.

"Well we actually talked about you Steve wants to train you before letting you go on a mission." Sam blurted out.

"Welp bird brain said it all."
„Did you bring the delicious treats called poptarts lady (Y/n)

„Sorry Tony but what now Steve wants what I don't understand ." You asked confused completely ignoring Thor

"It's simple spangles wants to train you and check if your ready for your first mission.

"Interesting.Well should we start right now or."

"Great idea doll"

"Okay Steve I'll meet you in the training room in 10." You walked out the kitchen leaving your new teammates looking after you with wide eyes."Well uhm that was something."Bruce exclaimed.
"That's my girl she has it her way."Natasha crossed her arms around her chest

"Okay I'll see you all later."
"Oh no Steve were gonna watch you guys."Nat said uncrossing her arms again.

*time skip to the training room."

You threw a punch at Steve's head but he dodged it easily."You gotta try harder then that doll." He swung his arm around your throat."You got this (Y/n) show him what you can do."Nat yelled from outside the boxing ring
You kicked your foot against Steve's kneepit so he fell to the ground.But he pulled you with him so you landed on his chest."Jesus I'm sorry (Y/n) I didn't mean to"
"It's Fine it's okay Steve." You got up and started to get in your fighting position again.

You tried to hit Steve in the gut but he dodged again and flipped you on your back."Fuck!" You screamed out in pain."Rogers I'm gonna kill you."
"Wait hold it nat she knows what to do." Bruce put a hand on Natashas shoulder stopping her from running to the Boxing ring

Steve knelt down trying to help you up.But you took that as your advantage and flipped Steve on his back as well.
"Well that's fair." Steve said rubbing his head and got up again.

*After Training*

"Well I think (L/n) is ready for her first mission."
"Yes I think she is Tony."Bruce said
"Wanda nat what do ya say if we celebrate my little victory on beating captain Rogers."
"Oh that sounds great I'll bring some snacks from the kitchen."
"Great see you in 10 Wanda."
"I'll pick some movies."
"Okay great. Nat see you in 10."

*20 minutes later*

"Sooo (Y/n) why don't you ask Steve out some time?"Wanda stuffed some gummy worms in her mouth
"Oh my god Wanda don't say that." You started Blushing.
"Look she's blushing Wanda haha."
Wanda started laughing when she saw your tomato red face.
"No you guys know what I met a really cute guy when I was shopping today and he gave me his number."
"Really? Text him then."
"Yeah Nats right Text him."
"I'm not sure I mean." You unlocked your phone and searched for his contact.
"Oh come on give me your phone."Nat took the phone from your hands and started typing something.
"Uuuu Caleb huh."
"Shut up Wanda.And what did you text him let me see."You took your phone out of Natashas hands again and read the text out loud."Hey there Caleb it's me (Y/n) the girl from the grocery store winky face."