Part 4

Introduction:

Y/n is a very good friend of Natasha romanoff she's the only one that knows she owns the power of the elements.(also you have to know if Y/n gets stressed she starts to hyperventilate and shake.almost like a little panic attack) She tried talking her into the avengers but Y/n wasn't quite fond of the idea of risking her life.But one day everything changes when Y/n and Natasha are invited to one of the famous party's of tony stark.

——————————————

"Well he said if I want to come then I should meet him at the avengers tower in 2 hours." "Okay so hear me out.You are gonna take a shower brush your teeth.I'll do your hair again and you have to look professional."

This was my outfit.

1 and a half hours later

"You look great Y/n so I'll drive you there.And I'll wait outside then you tell me how it went okay."

"Fine let's do this.You got this Y/n" The last part I whispered to myself.

Location: Avengers tower

"You got this.You can still say no and come back to the car."
"No Nat I think I thought this through.Maybe it isn't a bad Idea after all."
"Who are you and what did you do with Y/n?" Nat questioned sarcastically."Shut up its true though it probably isn't a bad idea."I smiled
"Okay Y/n now go I'll wait here."
"Okay bye!" I waved her and went into the huge building I was yesterday.

"Miss L/n I was expecting you." The same low voice from the call was right in front of me the only thing that changed that now I could see him.A man with an Eye cap stood in front of me
"Mr Fury,it's a pleasure to meet you." I held my hand out and he shook it
"If you would follow me Miss."
"Y/n please."I smiled
He looked at me with his eye and nodded.

In the elevator.
"Second floor Friday."He said
"Of course.Nice to see you again Mrs.L/n"The A.I greeted
"Thanks Friday."

A few moments later Friday announced that we reached the second floor.

We stepped out of the elevator and I followed him.
"Tony I'm telling you-"
"Oh please cap you know exactly what I mean!" I Heard two familiar voices yell
"It's always like that Y/n so if you start working here you'll have to get used to this."Mr.Fury explained

Tony and Steve looked out of the glass windows in the hallway and waved at me.Steve also gave me his all-to charming smile.I waved back then followed Fury again

"This way Y/n." He led me into a office and set down on the black desk chair.
I walked into the office and set opposite of him.

"So Y/n Tell me about yourself.How did you get your powers.When did you meet Natasha and why didn't you want to join the avengers?"
"I got my powers when I was 8 years old.My Father was a scientist I loved to watch him while he was experimenting.One day I knocked over one of his experiments and it landed all over me.I didn't get hurt one bit but it costed my dads life.Erm and the way I met Natasha we met each other in a fitness studio when we were 16 since then we are inseparable.And the reason I didn't want to join the avengers was I didn't want to risk my life.I still have to look after my sick mother and I love her to much so if I die she won't have anybody to look after her she doesn't trust the doctors and she doesn't take her medication unless I'm there." I explained."Interesting.So would you like to join the avengers now Y/n?" His eye lit up with hope and maybe I mistaken this but I could see a small smile appear on his lips."Yes, yes I do if I have enough time to look after my mother yes."I said.

"So you really do care a lot about your mother I suppose.Of course you will have enough time.We really need your help Y/n and your powers so what do you say."