1. Close to me

02.01.2025 1:00am

It felt like an eternity, since you bought the tickets for the Ateez concert 5 months ago, you just wanted to go to this damn concert. Today was finally the day before the concert of course you were excited as hell.
You were struggling about what you should wear the whole week, you knew you wanted to recreate one of Joongs outfits. He was your ultimate bias and today, 1 day before the concert, you luckily found something quite simple:

————————the next day———————You, Felix and Beomgyu (2 of your best friends; sadly your other friends, Jackson, Jinsoul and Chaeyoung were busy and couldn't go with you) met up

You, Felix and Beomgyu (2 of your best friends; sadly your other friends, Jackson, Jinsoul and Chaeyoung were busy and couldn't go with you) met up. You talked about how much you looked forward to this day and how all three of you were so excited to finally see them. You were a fan of them since day 1 and you always have to tear up a bit when you see what they've accomplished. You still remember their rookie days as if it was yesterday and now they're the biggest boy group in the world, you couldn't really believe that but it was true.

The time has come, you finally got to your seats, before the show started all of sudden you teared up.

"This is so exciting and I can't believe they're real like I never thought that. I know it sounds weird but we only saw them through our phones" said felix while trying to stop his tears.

"True I cannot imagine that seonghwa stands 200 meters or something in front of me, that's all I ever wanted" bursted beomgyu out of his lungs.

"I'm so happy we can be here I'm gonna cry so bad, I mean I'm already in tears" you said and pointed to on your eyes.

They started giggling, in that moment the show started and you could feek the adrenaline kicking in. Quickly you grabbed Beomgyus and Felix' hands, in one you held the lightstick but that didn't stop you at all.
You agreed on enjoying the time and the show now, it's only 3 hours long after all.
As soon as they came on stage it felt as if you had a heart attack, they really stood in front of you.
You pulled out your phone and recorded everything, you knew every single lyric and dance move.
During the show you started crying quite often and you felt like you're gonna faint but you didn't, even when Joong waved at you.

After the show, you left with many great memories, videos and completely covered in sweat and tears.
You hugged your friends, you needed that. You started laughing out of nowhere:

"It still doesn't feel real like I've seen THE Ateez live I- Nooooo" Beomgyu started and held his head with one hand.

"That's the best day of my life and I'm so thankful THANK YOU" you said.

"I had a really good time, I'm also so thankful I have to process that first, but I really have to go now, I have much work to do tomorrow I'm sorry but I need at least a bit of sleep" Felix explained.

Beomgyu and you stayed another hour there, talking about today:

"An hour already passed what the- okay i have to go now sorry Y/n, text me please!" He hugged you and left.

You decided to go on a late night walk to get a clear head, it was just too crazy to think about it.
You went around the stadium where the concert was, all people were nearly gone; „so fast" you thought „it's only been one and a half hours" (the walk took you half an hour)
The sky was so beautiful black but it also looked so scary. You loved the night air, it made you feel so free even though it was so cold.
You almost finished your walk, when you arrived at the back entrance.
You looked to the ground while being engrossed in thoughts and suddenly you bumped into something.