4. Good to me

04.01.2025 02:29am

Out of nowhere you woke up and checked how late it was. The time shocked you, it was so early, it was basically still night.
You wondered why you woke up all of sudden.

Ten minutes after you started scrolling through your instagram you saw a post of Bighit announcing their new boygroup. You began following them the day Jimin told you about it. Now you remembered that you told him you'd text him later that day.

"Oh god I completely forgot, I hope he isn't mad" You slapped your hand onto your forehead.

You texted him right away, you were sure he wouldn't respond because it was the middle of the night:

*and not anf

*and not anf

04.01.2025 09:07 am

Usually you sleep till 11:00 or something but it was a strange night anyways. You had nothing to do, so you just stayed in bed and watched tiktoks.
After some time you started overthinking the situation with Jimin, you realized that you kinda liked him, but you weren't sure. You weren't deeply in love with him because that's impossible after 2 days, but it was possible to have interest in somebody.
That little crush you have after meeting someone who is nice and looks good, of course you can't be in love right away.
"What colors does he like?" "Who is his favorite musical artist?" "How does his voice sound when he sings?" all these questions were cossing your head.
He was so caring, cute and nice towards you, he also looked good and had a great style, he was 1:1 your type and Ateez set your standards high. You wanted to see him again, you wanted to know more about him, you wanted to know if he's a good guy or not and if he deserves to be interested in him.
„Why do I like someone so easily" you wondered „he's just being nice and probably just wants to be friends, I should really stop thinking I have chances"
After all you still had to find out more about him and have him as a friend.
You told yourself to stop thinking about that so much because it was absurd in any way. You just didn't have anyone to love you in a long time, your ex-boyfriend broke up with you 2 years ago and ever since then you had no one, except for your friends but that's something else as you can tell.
You hated being hurt, because who doesn't? Maybe he was just one of these stupid fuckboys who just want that one thing, you knew you couldn't trust anyone.