7

The Party was here and dianne was scared. What if today was the day Tracey found out they were a fling . Joe had told her she'd probably go mental if she found out so tried to keep it for as long as possible. This was another reason dianne was scared of falling in love. What the other person's parents thought of her.

They where wearing this

They walked down the huge stair case hand in hand but let go as they saw the crowd of people on the ground floor but they stayed relatively close together.

"ahhhhhh, hello Joseph"
Joe's nan Carole came up to him hugging him placing a big kiss on his cheek

"hey nan. How are you?"
He asked her

"I'm am great Joseph. Who's this beautiful lady"
Carole smiled to dianne who smiled back. She ahd gone really shy again

"this is dianne. She's ummm.... My friend"
Joe introduced dianne to his grandmother who was slightly smaller than the red head.

They hugged and introduced themselves to each other before the dining room opened for buffet.

"go and get yourself some food. Pile it up, we can share"
Joe whispered in diannes ear as she walked off smiling at him

Joe watched dianne walk off into the many of people to get some food of the buffet for her and Joe. He stared as she walked if that didn't sound to creepy. But he was in awe of her stunning figure and perfect body as well as her witty personality and her makeup free face.
Joe felt a tap on his shoulder truing backwards his nan was there again. She took joes hand and lead him to a quieter room. They say down at two chairs and Carol smiled at her grandson.

"so..... Tell me about this dianne"
She smirked

"she's jsut my servant and a friend"
Joe said

"don't lie Joseph. I know you really fancy her......