20

Joe walked into the penthouse with oli and caspar to see it with all the lights off and it was dark. He let the boys make them selves at home and he got them a drink and a snack. Oli and caspar where a couple of years older than Joe coming in at the age of 18 and 19.

..........

"so Where's the girl?"
Oli giggled

"she's on her way back I think. She finished her apprenticeship at half 4 so she'll probably be back soon"
Joe told them

He could tell they were exited to meet dianne. Probably because that's all joe was worried about when he was at work.

"how is it with her anyway?"
Caspar asked

"good. Were getting closer and taking things as it comes so where good."
Joe smiled jsut as they heard the door open

"Joseph"
The heard a voice call

Joe stood up walking to the door seeing dianne there with her bag.

"how was it? Did you enjoy your first day?"
Joe asked her kissing her lips softly

"good. I made some friends and I'm not sure if I like it yet or not but it's my first day"
She shrugged at the last bit of the sentence

"I've got some friends here from work, would you like to meet them?"
He asked and dianne nodded. He walked her into the living room to meet oli and caspar. They introduced themselves to each other and Joe could tell they were all already friends. They liked her and dianne liked them. They were already getting along. And that's what Joe wanted. His friends to like dianne and hopefully for him to like diannes friends who he was yet to meet....