⇖✮『ʟᴇᴛʀɪᴄᴀ』✮⇘

One day Letrica was outside going to the park then all of a sudden she heard a weird crying noise from a bush, she walked over to the bush and in that bush was a baby penguin, it was a hot sunny day and penguins needs it to be cold or else they will die.

I picked it up.

-"Hello there little penguin, I'm Letrica." I said.

The baby penguin stopped crying when he saw me and smiled :).

-"Ma-ma-mama.. mama ma-mama" The baby penguin said

-"awwwwww" I smiled and brought the penguin to my house. we found my house and walked inside with the baby penguin. I brought the baby penguin in my baby bed that I had when I was a baby. The penguin took a nap while I made it some snacks. I wondered what penguins ate so I searched it up. - " they eat fish " I started making some yummy Salmon. The penguin woke up from it's nap getting a yummy cooked salmon in front of him. NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOMMMM the penguin ate the whole thing! In like 2 seconds!!

- " You must've been hungry" I said as the penguin finished it's food.

- "hmmmmm what should I name you?"

- "Chiken" The penguin said

I was confused. Does he want to be named chicken?

" hmmm I know! I'll name yo- " The doorbell rang

"I'll be right back" I said walking to the door. I opened the door and I saw something so weird that I couldn't explain how weird it was. It was.............A BABY MAILMAN

" UMMMMMMM" I said.

"goo goo ga ga blah" The baby mailman says.

I grab the package and close the door. I was so shocked about what I just saw. I decide to ignore it and start opening the package. Yes! My pictures from my vacation came! I put it to the side and start thinking about what I should name the baby penguin.

the penguin was so hot he had a six pack and he was actually pingu