⇖✮『ᴄᴀᴠᴇ』✮⇘

'I am crying" Letrica said

The polce look at letrica, "We are having arrest you.."

"No please! Nut arrest me, I just need to find my penguin!"

"As stated, penguins are illegal here in Homoville"

Letrica stormed out of the police station and straight into the forbidden forest."WE GOT A RUNNER" the Polce yelled.

"Penguin!" Letrica yelled, her voice doing da echo XD rawr through the forest.

"Pengui-" She looked down, seeign his feet steps

"he has been here........." Letrica thought as she continued to run through to forest..

into..

the....

Forbidden cave...

named..

KArisha..

Letrica continued to yell out of Penguin, still echos thorugh XD rawr

Then she heard a sound, sound like penguin..

"Is that you!?!?!?" She called out.

then penguin came walking up to her

"quack." he said, his rainbow eyes glitter with the light that reflected from the cave crystals.

Letrica took a small step towards him, "Oh Penguin! I've missed you so much!" She said giving him a big hug.

She felt happy tears run down her cheeks, "I thought I lost you.."

"I almost thought I lost you too mother."

"W H A T ." Letrica look at Penguin, distress showing.

"I mean uh- Quack!"

"Ohhh, thought yopu could talk for a second!" Letrica smiled.

"Now let's get you home!"

"Gogog gagafhwqa" Letrica truns around and sees baby mailman once again.

"gogogoahgha hjfvhdj" He gives a letter to letrica and she reads it.

We're outside hoe --

-The popo

"Gasp!" Letrica says and gasp

"We have to go through the forbidden cave to get out..." Letrica says.

"lets hurry!"

Letrica picks up penguin and runs through the cave, hopng to not see any type of monsters!

As they run through the cave they are met with a door, the door had a sighn on where it said

The gayest household

Don't enter!! - Taylor

Nothing sexual happens here i swear ;)) - Kaffu

KAffu is dumb idiot perv - Taylor

Letrica ignores the sign and enters anyway, when she steps inside with the penguoin still in her arms, she is met with the smell of dirty laundry and food.

She looks around to room and spots a computer idn the middle of the room.

"Uhmmm..... hello??????" She says, and the people turn around, and its.................................