Just The Two Of Us

(Coco's pov) I woke up to only find myself in a bed alone. I sat up and looked around the room I was in to find a man sitting on the couch watching tv. It didn't look like my daddy (shut the frick up freaks she is 2 and talking bout harry) I then did my best to get down from the tall bed to go investigate who the man was. While getting off the bed along came a big thud. The man had then turned so I was able to see his face. It was only Liam, but where did daddy go? "Liyum.." I whined. "Whats wrong love?" He said "Wheres daddy.." I pouted. "Oh your daddy and Louis had to go to a interview," he spoke, "so I stayed back here to watch you." He continued.

"Oh..." I replied sadly. "Hey don't be all sad we can have alot more fun than you and him would have." "How?" I asked. "Well what do you want to do?"  "I don't know." I replied. "How about I introduce you to Paul?" "Who's Paul?" I asked. "He is our security guard he protects me, Louis, Harry your daddy,Niall, and most importantly you!" He exclaimed. I laughed softly at the attention. He smiled sweetly back at me. He picked me up, walked out of the room into the hallway, and walked four doors down. He then knocked on the door numbered 152 to find a large, brunette man with an Irish accent. "Hey Liam- wait whos that." He said as he pointed to me.

"Oh this is Harry's and Taylor's daughter Coco." Liam responded. "Since when have they had a kid they broke up ages ago didn't they?" Paul asked.  "Yeah they did we didn't know they had a kid until the other night when this little one showed up at our door with a note." Liam said. "Well what did the note say?" He asked. Liam proceeded to show Paul a picture of the note. "And how long have you guys known about this?" Paul asked. "Umm about 16 hours or so why do you ask?" Liam responded "You boys have got to tell me this so I can tell management ,so they don't think its some random little kid." Paul continued. "Sorry Paul I promise to tell you the next time something like this happens." Liam apologized. "Anyways whats her full name I need it for this paper?" Paul asked politely.  "Uhh shit-" "Language young man!" Paul scolded Liam as he gestured towards me. "Oh whoops sorry Paul." Liam apologized. "Let me call Harry I'm not exactly sure on her middle name." "Here come here sweetheart." Paul cooed as he held out his arms for me. I then leaned towards him so he could take me out of Liam's arms as he called my dad.

(Harry's pov) Me and Louis' interview had now finished as my phone started to ring. I proceeded to answer the call to only find that it was Liam. *H= Harry L=Liam*

H- Hello?

L- Hey Harry so um I told Paul about Coco and he needs her middle name for management purposes

H- fuck umm can you give me a moment Liam

L- Sure mate

"Louis" "Yea Harry?" "Management needs Coco's middle name." "Ummm I'm not good at this name stuff how about this let me call my friend Julienne she is good with this stuff." Louis replies. *J= Julienne L= Louis

J= oH sAy cAn yOu seE bY tHe-

L= Julienne for the last time... NOT THE FUCKING TIME

J= okay jeez chill man anyways whats the matter

L= okay so i dont have time to tell you the story but whats a good middle name for a two year old girl so far her name is Coco Styles

J= Coco Styles? woah woah woah slow down Styles? did you and Harry get a kid?

L= Julienne no time to talk I NEED a middle name

J= uh i dont know stripper?

L= be realistic Julienne there is no time to waste

J= oh ok then how about thicc?

L= Julienne I said stop messing around! I'm thinking maybe lily? or lacey?

J= DORA!

L= No Julienne were not naming this kid after a cartoon

J= STRIPPER!

L- Julienne we have been through this we are not naming the child stripper

J- I really dont know what to tell you man

L- what about-

J- STRIPPER!

L- Julienne i swear to god-

J- ZEBRA!

L- *sighs of wondering how tf he met Julienne*

L- Coco Lacey Styles? Coco Lily Styles? pick one

J- STRIP- nah im messing with you bro Coco Lacey Styles

L- Alright thanks for "helping" i guess

J- okay no problem bye got to goo

L- bye

*end of call*

"Coco Lacey Styles." Louis replies proudly. "Awe that's so cute I love that name." I say. Louis grins widely. (remember L= Liam H=harry)

H- alright i gotta a name Coco Lacey Styles

L- ok man thanks thats a great name! suits her cute personality anyways thanks bro i gotta get back to Paul now.

H- Yea no worries call me if there are any problems

L- of course mate bye

H-bye

*end of call*

(Liams pov) "I have a name for you Paul." I say. "Continue..." Paul says. "Coco Lacey Styles." "Alrighty thanks mate!" "No problem!" I reply as he gives Coco back to me and shuts the door. "Liyum." Coco said. "Yea sweetheart?" "Can I call you Li Li." I sigh and pretend to think making her laugh. "I guess you can" I say playfully. She laughs ,wraps her arms around my neck ,and lays her head on my shoulder. "I wuv you Li Li." She says. "I love you too Coco." I smile as I kiss her head. "We need to get some clothes now don't we?" I say. "Yeah I can't stay in these pajamas all day." She replies. "Should we go do that like maybe...right now?" I ask. "Yeah!" She exclaims and laughs slightly. "Alright then." I reply. We get back to our room and I brush her hair and put her in some socks that are no where near to fitting her small feet ,but that's okay for right now I suppose. I text Paul and tell him where we want to go. Security then leads us to a car and proceeds to drive us to a baby clothing shop.

(damn my fingers hurt lol this chapter took sooo long to write but i really wanted to give you guys another update any who thank ya'll so so much for reading and have a wonderful rest of your day or night peace out girl scouts xoxo-cierra)

1080 words in total 1035 not counting the authors note btw sorry if the song doesnt really work but i couldnt find another dong so if u have recommendations comment below 1111 words now haha bye guyss