"I Have Loved You Since We Were 16..."

(Harry's pov) Once I had explained everything to them they all looked flustered and confused. "Wait, so like does she know you're gay?" Spoke Niall. "No, well at least not yet we did just meet her after all." I respond. "Yea that makes sense I would probably wait if I was in that position too mate." Liam said. "Hey its getting late ,do you think we should just all head to bed?" Louis asked.

"Yea we have a big day tomorrow." I replied. The other boys left the room to where it was just now me,Louis,and Coco. Management doesn't know that me and Louis are dating. They don't even know were gay! Even if we did tell them, they wouldn't let us sleep in the same bed. Or even be seen in public with only each other. And I'm not going to lie, it sucks, it really does suck and its stupid! However, according to the contract we signed when were 16 we can't be seen in a relationship with a boy.

I love Louis of course I do, but I also love my job. And no, I'm not saying I love my fans and my great job more than Louis. Louis is the fucking love of my life and always will be,and when ever I look to my future...I see Louis in it with me. I see him and I standing under a golden arch at a church, with a priest saying the words, "You may now kiss the groom!" Then towards the future him and having more children possibly. And I know for a fact that Louis will treat Coco as if she were to be his biological child as well. Even if we adopted kids him and I would both treat them like that. Whether they're your blood or not, you welcomed the child into your life with open arms, you must treat it like he or she is your own blood.

Louis then looked at me as I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his forehead. "I love you Haz." He spoke. "Love you more boo bear." I replied jokingly. He rolled his eyes at me playfully and lightly smacked my arm, letting out a slight giggle. He then pecked my lips with his soft,baby pink,plump ones. I smiled then picked him up and threw him on the other bed that Coco wasn't sleeping on. He let out a loud laugh, then covered his mouth realizing that Coco had gone to sleep. I chuckled and layed by him, I would sleep by Coco, but Louis seemed like he wanted some love and affection. Also, I'm not sure if she would be comfortable sleeping by me just yet hopefully soon though. He wrapped his arms around me, and layed his head on my chest. "Louis...," "Yea?" "You know I have loved you since we were 16." I said "I want to love like you made me feel when we were 16." He replied. We both chuckled knowing we were just using our lyrics, but changing 18 to 16 because well its true you know. "When I first saw you Harry, I never thought in a million years I would get to you." "I have been through a lot of relationships just trying to find who I am."

"When I saw you I felt something I never felt." He continued. I hate blushing and getting all lovey dovey so I cut him off by singing "Come closer give you all my love if you treat me right baby I'll-" "Harry.." He scolded while trying his hardest to keep a straight face. "What I'm sorry you know I like that song." I said while smiling. I kissed his nose as he covered us both with a blanket. I looked at Coco to see if she was doing alright to find her sleeping peacefully while sucking her thumb. I then looked back at Louis who was also looking at Coco with the widest smile across his face. "What ya thinking about Lou?" I asked. "Oh nothing' its just that whether she is "technically" my kid or not... I promise to love and care for her as much as i love and care for you." He said. "Awwwe." I replied as he blushed and hid his face in my chest. I laughed softly and kissed his blushed cheek. He then looked up at me and grinned before saying the words "I will never let you go...."

(ayee whats up guys!!! sorry if this chapter sucks and how its short but i wanted to see if yall like it! anyways how are you guys liking dear coco so far! anywho thank you guys so much for reading have a great night,evening,or morning xoxo,cierra)