In Joshlyn's Home Again

We geda dissovling transition that transitions to Joshlyn an Eevee just finishin up gettin rid of Arianna's Gifts

JOSHLYN: An that was the last of it thanks for helping me out Eevee.

EEVEE: Anytime.

JOSHLYN: Go on Eevee you can rest up now.

EEVEE: Okay.

Eevee climbs on top of Joshlyn's bed, lays on it an goes to sleep.

JOSHLYN: Cute.

JOSHLYN'S MOM: Joshlyn, there's someone special down her to see you.

JOSHLYN: Okay coming mom. Please be Adam Sandler, please be Adam Sandler.

Joshlyn runs downstairs an sees Adam Sandler standin in the kitchen.

JOSHLYN: Oh gosh finally you decided to come an visit me Adam Sandler my dream has finally come true.

ADAM SANDLER (ZOROARK): Keep dreamin kid.

Zoroark uses Illusion an reveals himself

JOSHLYN: Dang it. Doesn't matter it's still nice to see you to Zoroark

She hugs him an Zoroark hugs her back then they both stop huggin each other.

FENNEKIN: How did I get dragged into this love triangle?

JOSHLYN: You hate it now but once you get older you're gonna regret hatin on love cuz you'll be with someone an they're gonna want the best from you.

FENNEKIN: Wait hold up are you--- I think I'm gonna be sick.

JOSHLYN: Relax we ain't like that sure me an Zoroark share a strong bond that may look like love but we aren't actually in love cuz thats just wrong an gross.

ZOROARK: Yeah.

FENNEKIN: Whew okay for a second I thought I had to find a new trainer but thanks for not bein weird like most people are with Pokémon. Shutters So much Rule 34 stuff out there. Yeah I have an account on Pokégram, Pokéter an PokéviantArt an I seen some things that I wish I could unsee.

ZOROARK/JOSHLYN: Oh gosh.

FENNEKIN: Anyways, I know you wanted us to let you be for awhile but since we didn't listen we brought you someone who has somethin to say to you.

JOSHLYN: Okay.

Zoroark an Fennekin move ouda the way an we see Arianna an Gracie peacefully sleepin in their cages

JOSHLYN: Is that Gracie an Arianna in a cage. Did you kill em to bring em here?

FENNEKIN: Relax we just used a Tranquilizer Dart to knock em unconcious. Don't worry they ain't dead.

JOSHLYN: Whew, thanks for bringin her but I don't wanna see her or even listen to what she has to say me an her are just through.

ZOROARK: No you aren't. Fenn--

Fennekin uses the tranquilizer gun an a dart shoots right into Joshlyn's arm

JOSHLYN: Hey! That.... She faints

ZOROARK: Let's get em upstairs quick before they wake up.

FENNEKIN: Okay.

Zoroark picks up Gracie's an Arianna's cages an runs upstairs usin super speed

FENNEKIN: Come on Joshlyn let's go.

He puts Joshlyn on his back

FENNEKIN: Geez girl you need to lose some LBs. You're pretty heavy.

Fennekin struggles to carry Joshlyn to her room