In Joshlyn's Room

We geda nother dissolving transtion that transitions to Zoroark in Joshlyn's Room lockin all the windows so neither Joshlyn, Gracie or Arianna can escape.

ZOROARK: Perfect, now where's Joshlyn at.

FENNEKIN: Right Grunt here

Fennekin collapses next to Joshlyn's door

ZOROARK: Thanks Fennekin

FENNEKIN: Anytime groans

Zoroark picks Joshlyn up, sets her on the bed with Gracie an Arianna's Cages, opens them an takes Eevee without her even noticing all usin super speed just in time for Joshlyn, Gracie an Arianna to wake up then he slams the door shut an locks it from the outside

ZOROARK: Now all they need to do is make up.

FENNEKIN: Yeah.

JOSHLYN: Huh? Where am I?

GRACIE/ARIANNA: Where are we?

Gracie, Arianna an Joshlyn look at each other

GRACIE/ARIANNA/JOSHLYN: Oh, its you

JOSHLYN: What are two doin here? Are you here to embarrass me some more? Well go head I have nothin else better to do.

ARIANNA: No we came to apologize.

JOSHLYN: Apologize, why would I wanna hear your apology after what you did to me on TV you completely ruined my life now Imma laughin stock to everyone in the world. I knew it was a bad idea to catch you in the first place.

Arianna gasps an tears roll down her face

GRACIE: Hey that's no way---

JOSHLYN: Shut the heck up Gracie I don't need your two cents.

Gracie gasps then turns her back on Joshlyn

JOSHLYN: Oh the silent treatment that's fine by me now I don't halfta listen to your annoyin voice. Now back to you Arianna, that was the stupidest thing you could've done in your entire life I can't believe you. Voice breaks I was wanting to catch you again but after what you did to me on TV you can just forgedaboutit cuz I'm done. I'm done with you an done with all the Vulpix's you should be ashamed of yourself.

She turns her back on Arianna an tears roll down her face

ARIANNA: Through tears You're right, it was the dumbest thing I ever did. I should've never done that in the first place.

JOSHLYN: You're right you shouldn't've.

ARIANNA: Through tears but I had to make a point. I was so upset that you replaced me with grey furry guy I wanted revenge an I got it not in the way I wanted though.

JOSHLYN: So what you decided to embarrass me on Live TV. Do you know how much street cred I lost? My friends laughed at me thanks to what you did an not to mention they gave me a new nickname which is "Pokéhater" to represent that I hate Pokémon. If you didn like me replacin you, you coulda came an talked to me an I woulda thought bout lettin you back on my team but nooooo you decided to expose me on live TV not cool man, not cool.

ARIANNA: Through Tears I know, I know an I'm sorry but this was my first time bein replaced so I didn know how to react but it's fine if you don't want me back I'll just leave you alone forever so I don't embarrass you anymore. You already threw away all my presents I gave you an my Pokéball so I'll just go an never ever bother you again. Goodbye Joshlyn I'm sure your life will be better without me in it.

Arianna curls up in a ball in Joshlyn bed an cries quietly

JOSHLYN: Arianna... Come here.