John and Anna

The Beatles were on tour in Arendelle.

Paul saw a very familiar face in the audience. He wanted to see her but he was on stage.

"You alright macca?" said John.

Paul said he was fine.

The kids were backstage when a red haired girl looked over their shoulders.

Meg noticed this girl. "Who are you?" she said.

"Princess Anna of Arendelle" said the girl. "Princess? Your highness" said Calvin.

The Beatles were exiting the stage when John crashed into Anna knocking her down.

"I'm so sorry, love; are you alright?" he said. "I'm okay" said Anna.

"Oh good." John said. He decided he and Anna would have a proper introduction.

"I'm John Lennon".

"Um... I'm Anna".

"Ah, Anna..."

Anna giggled at john's liking to her name.

"Anna!" a female voice said in the background. 

Anna's sister Elsa had come to find her. When Elsa saw Paul, she felt a little mind boggled.

"Paul..." she said. "Elsa" Paul said back.

"You know her?" Sam said.

"Meg, remember when I frightened you by shooting ice from my hands?" Paul said. "Yeah" Meg answered.

"Well, that power came from Elsa here." Paul explained.

"Whoa! My sister gave away her magic?" Anna gasped.

 "She's your sister?!" Ringo said in shock.

"Yes, she is" answered Anna.

"Oh, boys, we gotta go. We're live in two hours" said Calvin.

"Aw, I wish we could stay here with these girls" said Charles Wallace.

"We'll see them around, lad" said John.

Before they left, Paul lurched forward and kissed Elsa. She was surprised at first but eventually gave in.

John gave Anna a slight kiss on the cheek before leaving with his lads and the kids.

"Oh, my..." Anna sighed. "They're such sweet boys" said Elsa.

Wasn't that fab?

If you want to see Anna and Elsa in other oneshots, please let me know!

Requests? Let me know!

Peace and love,

Sammy